Wednesday, August 01, 2007

SU AND QI TURN 19!!!!

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY to MS VOON SU EE AND
MR LIM QI LIANG!!!!


to my bestie since year 7,


hope u have a great birthday,first time away from home. * my turn soon.LOL*
wish u all the best in NUS and may all your dreams come true!!!
thanks for being there for me when i was PMS-ing,confused and stressed up with my life.
thanks for being a good listener and listen to adeline's never-ending complains.
also,i can imagine your laughter,especially when u cant stop laughing.=)))
one of my failures for the past few years is,
I AM STILL UNABLE TO GET U INTO TAKING PICTURES *like how i did to ling*



a camera shy before,STILL a camera shy now.
but i still love you!!! <3

cya in december !!!!

mwaaaaaa

and to my buddy of 4 and a half years,

who has been such a great friend who always bare with my countless complains.

girls out there,mr lim is still SINGLE AND AVAILABLE.i think.at least he is the last time i checked.lol.
he NEVER gets angry,or even if he did,he NEVER shows his temper and start swearing like how any other guys would.
not to forget,he is a MATH GENIUS!!!


i love this pic!!!which was taken last year during my birthday.
i actually managed to get qi to camwhore with me AND pose with some silly faces.what a success!!!!
you are one of the few people that i am trying to convince to join me in sydney!!!
sydney is good!!!!!

anyways,hope that u have a great celebration in adelaide (or are u still enjoying mamak?)
may all your dreams come true and all the best in your IB finals!!!!
cya in december,and we should probably organize another 5 KEMPAS trip which i promise, I WOULD DEFINITELY GO THIS TIME AND WILL NOT BE A DOGGER!!!


____________________________________________________________________


i guess i am back to my blogging mood again as you can see,more frequent updates now.
12 contact hours a week is is pretty relaxing.4 hours of class per day for 3 days a week.
don't get me wrong,i am still a VERY GOOD AND DEDICATED *cough* student as i did all my tutorial homework.=)


boringboringboringboringboringboringboringboring!!!!!
yes,i am feeling utterly bored now!!!
need to start folding my clothes soon.and its too early to do my homework and make notes.

i shall continue with my desperate housewives from where i stopped the last time.




cookie sundae with hot choc fudge from MCDS!!!
sinfully yummylicious!!!!


till then,
~toodleS~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home