Friday, August 17, 2007


MAMAK NIGHT @ UNSW ROUNDHOUSE

i think i am having blog blues again,where i am not so enthusiastic to blog much lately.
partly,its cuz nothing interesting is happening in my life at the moment.
partly,its cuz i am being a good student and i was busy doing my tutorial homework.
partly also because i am hooked to this Taiwanese series i borrowed from michelle.
what a good division of time man!!!!!
there's a balance between my work and play!!!!
ok, i am like entertaining myself here.LamE!!!


as the title says it all,i went for mamak night organized by MSO yesterday.
3 dollars for a buffet meal,its pretty worth it i would say.
although the food is not as good as the authentic ones back home,it makes me feel nostalgic.
the curry chicken has too much coconut milk in it and NOT spicy AT all,fried rice was alright,
the roti prata(or however u spell it) was the BOMB man!!!!
this is the CLOSEST one to roti canai u could get here,which nevertheless taste ALMOST AS GOOD AS THE ONES BACK HOME!!!
*those back home,i know that u guys have the authentic,cheap and nice ones back home,no need to rub in my face ya. >.<*


basically,i stuffed myself with THREE roti prata,curry chicken,3 sticks of SATAY(which was pretty good as well),2 pieces of drumstick,fried rice and tehtarik(YUMMM!!!)
0.0
i was shocked and amazed as well,that was like the MOST i ate in the past 2 weeks!!!
these food i took yesterday is enough to last me for A DAY man!!!!
probably the weight i lost is gonna be back overnight.T.T


it was nice meeting ur fellow home-mates.those u know of course.
met new people.
there were quite a number of MCs as well which i was DUH shocked!!!
jeez,why are they EVERYWHERE?????
and apparently,i am losing track on my powderful manglish,in which my friends are calling me pengkhianat (traitor) now. =.=


ANYWAYS,
i think thats all at the moment.
MSO dance party tonight.=)


btw,i was too busy stuffing myself with food and chatting around.typical mamak style.
hence,NO pictures.
oh how boring is that.-.-

~toodles~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home