Thursday, October 18, 2007

MY 19th!!!!

i know its abit late to update about it,but my internet connection is STILL being gay and it took me 2 DAYS to upload all the photos.


i want to thank all those who wished me again.=)
despite celebrating my first birthday away from home,it was still an awesome one.
thanks
' eunice who posted my early birthday pressie.
' serena for calling me @ 12 all the way from msia.
' all the midnight msgs from EVERYONE be it back home or those in sydney.
' for the pressies!!!!


ANYWAYS,

my birthday was spent working my FIRST shift as a market research interviewer with the HARDEST research field ever ( i shall not bitch about it ) from 9-5.
then,it was dinner @ this spanish restaurant in the city with will,mack and aivy.
linda couldnt make it and charlene met me after dinner cuz she had work till 6.
BAMBOO it was after.
the food was alright,nothing much to shout about though.
it was my first time having spanish food,which i think its pretty asian-ish.

piccas time:
ps: 99.99% of the photos i took that night were one word:hedious!so bare with it ya.


posing while waiting for food.*i NEVER realised that i have such humongous palms!!!*


i cant remember what is it called,its something starting with p.
the prawns were GOOD,as for mussels,not really a fan of it.


aivy and i


mack and i
(omg,this was a pretty shit picture i reckon)


us again


ivan and i


flo and i


michael and i
*i do realise that i look like some mad woman here*


jing and i


michelleeee and i


esmond the fluro guy and i
another cannot make it photo


jing ,michael and i


michelle and i,again


jason and flo.
awwww.so sweeet!!!!


erm.....


flo,michael and i

btw,that was the dress i bought a couple of weeks ago.
paid only 10 dollars for a 60 dollars dress!!!
woooo00000ttt!!!!!

i think thats all for the time being.
i have so many things to rant about,
from my dodgy house which became worst to my uni.
but,i shall keep it for the next post.

before i go,


its so prettyyyyy isnt it cuz its PINK. *bimbo mode switched on.wtf*

laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home