Monday, December 24, 2007



hey my fellow readers,sorry for M.I.A. ( missing in action) for such a longgg time,which i think it broke my record of longest time for not updating my blog.
i have been really busy since i left sydney on a jetplane and that was the 11th of dec.
left to HK the next day and got back on the 17th of dec. ( HK post will be up soon,i hope)
and,i start my internship @ PwC on the 18th!
hectic,much?
after my 8.30am - 5.30 pm shift,i am pretty much drained by the time i get home,and i just couldnt be bothered doing anything but bum around.
could someone pls tell me again why am i torturing myself like that during my first year of summer break?
BAH


i digress.


thank goodness,it was a public holiday on thursday,some hari raya shit (some malays' celebration which i dont really give a shit about besides the fact that its a HOLIDAY.)
hence,it was catching up with my beloved BFFs ( ee ling,su and kart) @ one utama.
needless to say,it was really great see-ing them again and we gossiped on every topic under the sky and of course CAMWHORE!
you have no idea how many photos we actually took in that 7 hours outing.
its gonna leave ur jaws dropping.no joke!
we went to just thai twice for lunch as su didnt join us when we were there the first time cuz she went for facial.wtf
kart left early and the 3 of us continued shopping.
i swear my shopping spirit has been seriously disappearing since i got back!
its either i am too horizontally challenged till most of the clothes just don't seem good on me anymore or its cuz i just simply prefer aussie fashion!
we went to starbucks for more chilling session cuz the all of us were so thirsty.


anyways,


pictures time!!



BFFs forever.


su is always scared of my intimacy.wtf


TOMYAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!
this is SOOOO GOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD!!!!
spicy and sour!!


.................


our " rivalry" stare.LOL


we are cool,arent we.wtf


BELOVED!


love you guys!


kart and i @ just thai for the SECOND time!


kart and lingling


i look....retarded.


i-have-nothing-to-say


GREEN TEA FRAPPPPP!!!


good ol' memories.


the twin.

these photos are only like 10% of what we took the other day.
for more pictures,check them out on facebook: album 1 and album 2.



i think that's all for now.
will update soon.


ps: pls forgive my shit writing skills as i havent been writing/blogging for ages.


laterS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home