Sunday, January 13, 2008

4 DAYS WEEKEND UPDATE!!!


Finally.
I am updating my blog after a week.
went out after work on monday and tuesday with my high school mates.it was really good catching up with them again and we laughed over the good ol' times we had back in the high school days. ( i wouldnt say that i miss high school but i do miss the times i spent with friends)
wednesday was spent watching HK dramas at home after work as i was feeling really worn out and just couldnt be bothered doing anything else.

THURSDAY

it was a public holiday here.=P (some islamic festival.didnt really give a shit for all i care about is i get a day off from work.)
went to one utama with parents and got myself a pair of skinny jeans from dorothy perkins.=P



i love my sunnies.=)


lil sis


princesses in the family.


retarded sis i have.
you know i still love you.=)


nice shot.at least to me.


acting like a retard is not against alow,is it?


sis and i


do we look alike?

FRIDAY

i took a day off from work,since its just so cut if i need to work on a friday after a much needed holiday on thursday.
( its not like my work is THAT hard,its just that i am on my summer break and i DO deserve bumming time)
was spent shopping and some bonding session with mummy @ one utama AGAIN!

i basically went there TWICE in a day! went there around 10 ish and left around 12.45pm to pick my sis up from her school nearby,went home for lunch,rest.
around 3ish,we left to ou ONCE AGAIN after dropping both of my sisters off to tuition.


lil-sis-who-is-not-so-annoying-anymore.


awww.soooo cute!!!
i meant my sis.=)

it was one of the BEST shopping i had in AGES!!!!

total purchase of the day:
- 2 three quarter jeans ( black and brown)
- 2 three-quarter-sleeves working blouse ( black and pink)
- 2 three-quarter-sleeves casual top ( black and white)
- 1 navy green shorts
- 2 tops
- 1 casual sports pants

and it costs only around RM 180++

it makes me a happy girl.=P


later on that night,had a late dinner with eunice and her friends @ laundry,the curve.
they have pretty good cocktails but music there sucks big time.
the good thing is, eunice and i had a great time catching up.=P
was suppose to head to sanctuary with the colleagues from PwC after dinner,but the plan got canceled cos alot of them couldn't make it.=(((
oh well,there's always next week.=P


while waiting for eunice to pick me up.


us.=P


aloha.


eunice's coke and my sex on the beach.


laundry.

we were really in the mood to hit the club @ either bangsar or heritage row.
however,plan failed cos i didnt have my "visa" from my parents.=.="

SATURDAY

woke up around 11ish cos i went to bed really late the night before.
had the enthusiasm to bake.
i do love baking,its just that i cbb baking in aussie cos the cleaning is such a hasle and i have my maid here to do the cleaning.heh;p
i baked chocolate chip cookies and chocolate chip scones.=)
recipe was taken from the recipe book given by leena on my 19th birthday.


ingredients for the cookies: flour,brown sugar,cocoa powder and chocolate chips.


mixing the dough


the final results.it turned out to be GOOD!!!!not bragging here.


second task:chocolate chip scones.


the dough.


looks can be deceiving.

the family went to ou AGAIN for dinner @ peranakan (authentic malacca cuisine)
the food there was FANTABULOUSSSS!!!!!!!!!!




lil sis who wanted filet ol' fish from maccas.


second sis who stole my cardigan.


daddy and mummy.<3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjy6vSPLwAfK_saxuqY_qLTP990Cpl9UMI9kGhcrhpuGqhKaLySlPRQG4VF0DMPZr_zcM1buAlyXLOIqeImWGpDfdExKevY7CZZH2zUN99VZOuXacyCkyCY2e58LO599-r3O5_snA/s1600-h/IMG_3324.JPG">
candid( i swear i wasnt posing!)


sambal petai prawn.


kelabu


KANGKUNG BELACAN!!! my ALL TIME FAVOURITE!!!


cendol as dessert.=P

it was shopping time after dinner,killing 2 birds with 1 stone.lol
it helps us to ease the digestion after a sumptuous dinner and also provides us with retail therapy at the same time.

managed to get myself a black top again( i should really stop buying black tops as 99.9% of the clothes in my wardrobe are black in colour.=.=) and also a korean-style jacket!!!

I.SHOULD.STOP.SHOPPING.FOR.THE.TIME.BEING.

really.

on a not so related note,i can be quite OCD when i feel like it,when i can't bare the mess anymore.
it struck me @ 1am yesterday this morning where i started tidying my ENTIRE room and throwing alot of stuffs.
and my room is now immaculate and presentable.


caps,belts and alice bands are nicely hanged.


my dressing table is no long flooded with all my make ups,rubber bands,accessories,perfumes and the lists go on.


my bed and my study table.

i went to bed around 3 am after spending 2 fricking hours tidying my room!
now,i am beginning to question whether i have some weird psychological disorder to actually tidy my room @ such wee hours.wtf

SUNDAY

i was supposed to follow the family to BUBS(bandar utama buddhist society) in the morning.
of course,i couldn't wake up @ 8 in the morning after going to bed so late the night before.
kayi came over my place an hour later and we had breakkie together.
it was my place after breakkie,facebook-stalking and one utame FOR THE 4th TIME (5th o be exact,since i went twice on friday) IN A ROW!
you guys know where to look for me if i aint at home or at work.wtf


camwhoring in action in the washroom.wtf

bought the tickets for the movie: rendition,starred jake gyllenhaal and reese witherspoon.
kayi was craving for big apple doughnuts (another "culprit" of the doughnuts craze in msia)


in my opinion,big apple taste better than JCO,but KRISPY KREME is still the BEST.


LOL.


a decent one.


my sis and i


say cheeseee.wtf

the movie was alright.not something i would shout about,like enchanted.
its kinda gross seeing how the authorities torture the prisoners,as one of their "Ways" of interrogating the suspects.
oh well,it wasn't that bad.

yiew wen joined us after the movie.
bought another singlet from FOS for only RM 8.woooo000t!
ok,my blogging spirit is dying here.wtf


the girl who finally finished her exams.=)

that basically sum up my 4 days weekend.
forgive me for the shit grammar and phrasing,after spending so much time uploading pictures,i just cbb to write a proper post.

before i log off,

one last luvo pic of myself why am i so shameless,camwhoring so much?wtf!


do i look like i am underage?


laterS people!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i still cant bring myself to belive that u can buy sooo many stuffs wif only rm180++ OMG

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home