Monday, January 21, 2008

WEDNESDAY IS A FREAKING PUBLIC HOLIDAY!!!!


hey ya people!!!
for once the government is doing something beneficial,by declaring wednesday a PUBLIC HOLIDAY for kl as well.
that definitely made my monday a better day.=P


****************************


ADELINE QI LIANG


" lets go ice skating on wednesday"
"eh,i have work,OK."

" its a thaipusam,public holiday la"
" as if.my office is in KL.its not a holiday for KL"
"badawi (our " BELOVED" pm) declared thaipusam a public holiday for KL today"
"BULLSHIT!!"
"wanna bet? so you will come for ice skating with us right if its a public holiday ya?"
" OF COURSE,but its not!!*
" ok,i shall call my friend,badawi now.but i cant promise anything."

=.="

i thought qi was totally bullshiting to me.


then,

ADELINE JAYEE

" eh, badawi just declared wednesday a public holiday.=p "
"ARE YOU SERIOUS????my friend told me just now,but i didnt believe"
" yes.don't u watch the news?"
"erm,not local news.....eh can you find the article online?"
" link-from-NST-regarding-the-declaration"
" YEA BABY!!!! ITS A FREAKINGGGGGGG PUPLIC HOLIDAY ON WEDNESDAY!! THAKNSSSS SOOO MUCHHHH!!!!!!!"


WONDERFUL!!!!!


the ONLY reason i love this country is cos it has HEAPS of public holidays.and when i say HEAPS,it IS heaps!
throughout my whole 2 months internship,i am actually working ONE 5-days week,with the rest either a 4-days or 3-days week!!!


**************************


ANYWAYS,

enough of my excitement on wednesday's a public holiday.
updates about what i have been doing during the weekend.=P


FRIDAY

was at work as usual during the day.=.="
waited for my dad to pick me up from central for about an hour.
thank god i brought a storybook along with me and mel,my LOVELY ( see,i am praising you here.=P) colleague accompanied me till almost 6.
we camwhored a lil'.D'UH!




melissa and i


while waiting for my dad,i got myself a cup of green tea frap,sipping while indulging in another chick flick book: meg cabot's queen of babel.

so far so good.=P
dad came to pick me up around 7.yay! no public transport.=P
had dinner @ home before meeting up with ju,bas and kayi.
*biatch,sorry for not asking you.cos you told me you have class on sat so i thought you wouldnt be able to make it.i know,its my bad.i should have at least asked you.sorry ya! hope you dont mind.=( u know i still LOVE you!!!*

ju picked me and kayi up and headed to club7 in subang for shisha.
honestly,i still dont get how people can get so addicted to shisha.i mean,i dont dislike it yet there's nothing much to shout about.
while the guys were busy shisha-ing,kayi and i decided to *cough* camwhore.


my eyes looked like crap cos my right eye was hurting like shit due to the contacts which TORE and left me looking like a geek for the rest of the night and the next day with my glasses.=.="
far out!


after shisha-ing,ju went to have a game of foosball to satisfy his urge and then,it was his house after foos.
his house is HUGE,MAMMOTH,ENORMOUS,GIGANTIC (and whatever adjective used to descibe big!).
we chilled,chat and drink throughout the night till around 4 in the morning and we crashed.
it was a fun night.=P

pictures time,people!!!


george and ju.


kayi and i


*smooooch*


clock-wise from top right: ju,george,mua and kayi


yours truly and the ever mischievous shii cousins.=P

_____________________________________________________________________________________


SATURDAY

we had to wake up around 10ish to meet up with beloved and eeyin @ around 12ish.
this goes without saying,sleeping @ 4 and waking up @ 10ish did no good to my already-existing-eyebags.
furthermore,my contacts were unwearable,and thus,the GLASSES.
excuse the hideous-looking-small eyes of mine.=.="
i was craving for tomyam from just thai since the second i opened my eyes to greet the morning sun.
therefore,just thai it is with the girls as the guys wanted to eat burger king.


orgasmic tomyam!!!!
the BEST ever tomyam in town!


eeyin and kayi


beloved and i


beloved and kayi


mua and eeyin.

we went for movie after lunch.gabriel was chosen over cloverfield because SOME PEOPLE ( ie,ju) didnt want to watch cloverfield.
oh well,the movie wasn't that bad.better than expected.
we wandered aimlessly around the mall after movie.


ju posing with pans inside parkson u.


bas has something for bob the buider.=P

had our yamcha session @ kluang station since everyone was so thirsty!!!
had a good chity-chat session.=P
and as usual,the shii cousins cracked us up and we were all laughing like maniacs!lol


it took me SO LONG to persuade this dude to camwhore with me!
why am i looking so horrible?every girl has her bad looking day and mine was on saturday.=(

had a great time with the loves.
it was such a shame that my biatch couldnt make it.not to worry,there's always a next time!!!

as for dinner,had an AWESOMEEEEE dinner with the family.
it was yin yong fish (double flavoured) and CRAB!
yummmmm!!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________


SUNDAY

i managed to REPLENISH my deprived-beauty-sleep!!!!
10 hours sleep baby!!!!!
havent have the luxury to do so since i-cant-even-remember-when!
had my breakkie @ around 11ish,more like brunch actually.
headed to the curve after that with the family.
the new year deco there was breath-taking! i reckon the curve's deco beats ou's anytime.
coincidentally,beloved was there too.=P
more pictures!


my two lovely sis.<3


yours truly.


zoe and i.
me likey this pic.


sisters for life.<3


emily er.zoe er.adeline er.


the toh sisters and i.=)


this picture was taken after we sat down on some random bench to savour our yummy herbal egg!!


sweeeet.=)


this is actually a display mirror of some boutique.LOL.


nice weather IF it wasnt HUMID!

____________________________________________________________________

also,

i wanna wish my darling eunice a

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY!!!!!




thanks for being such a good friend,and going through ups and downs,thick and thin with me throughout the years.
i am REALLY SORRY that i couldn't make it to your birthday dinner yesterday as i need to have dinner with my parents cos i havent been home for days and i know that you are disappointed about it.
i will make up with you soon aight?
hope you have a great one.

love,
adeline

that's all for now.back to my HK series: drive of life.
one last episode before i head to bed.=(

laterS
xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home