Sunday, June 25, 2006



wth?its only 25mins when i switched on d tv n germany is edi leadin 2-0??? muz d germans scored so early when i wuznt even bac home 2 watch...hmph!!!nvm i shall watch d whole argentina vs mexico match....if i can stay awake til3... HOPEFULLY...since i hv TONNES of work 2 catch up...my esl tutorial!!!!my bio exercisessss!!!!my physics final report!!!!! math!!!! gosh..i juz HATE mon alwiz need 2 hand in LOTSA weekend hw...n thr goes my relaxin weekend....basically,i did ABSOLUTELY NTHN d whole day considerin tt i woke up at 630 in d mornin....blardy hell!!!y so early on a sat morn???cuz i NEED 2 acompany my younger sis 2 her sports day.bein a gud sis,i NEED 2 SACRIFICE my beautiful sleep!!! damn!!! n d skul wuz SO unorganized,inconsiderate lettin d lower primary students' events to b last...which means my poor lil sis actually waited for 5 hours...n me wasted 4 hours 4 nthn!!! when i can actually prepare 4 my esl tutorial...dis sucks....luckily i bought 17 mag 2 kill time...but STIL i wuz bored 2 death!!! since i wuz bored,n i m addicted 2 posin,i took a pic of myself posin in shades n cap...shit now i HATE blogspot cuz bein a com illiterate i cant upload my pics at da place i wanted....wtf man????damn!!!damn!!!damn!!!!i hate it... so d poser pic is above!!!

blardy com!!!blardy blogspot...cant i juz cut n paste like frenster or xanga blog???

later in d afternoon,i went to my neighbour's bday party n i saw my 2 lil bfsssss...they r juz sooo cute!!!!!!thr again i POSEEEE s usual..teehee...aint dis 2 lil bois cute????




chuen n i....he's juz SOOOOOOOO cute!!!




shane n i...aint he adorablee???serena dun get jealous..he's MINE!!!

went SHOPPIN AGAIN at nite....hehe....shopaaddict.....

SHOPAHOLIC + SHOPADDICT = BROKE!!!!

screw it i get d roxy flip flops i wanted!!!!bought an anklet fr perlinis n a shirt fr mng... OMG mng has like d BIGGEST clearance sales ever!!!i wanna get more stuffs but NO MORE TIME gotta meet my parents in giant!!!

DAMN!!!

hopefully mng is stil hvin sales when im bac next week...n OF COURSE d stocks!!!

last nite score....

argentina 2 - 1 mexico

hehe..i din watch cuz i wuz darn sleepy n i gotta do loads of shyt today since i wasted my whole day yest....but

IM DEFINITELY WATCHIN TODAYS MATCHES...

YES!!! BOTH!!!

eng vs ecuador

AND

portugal vs holland!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home