Saturday, July 15, 2006

argh!!!!!

havent been bloggin 4 a few days...hv been kinda bz wit col n HWsss...yea...n common test3 is juz around da corner so im TRYIN RELI HARD 2 nerd....but din reli suceed thou...

i cant stand my fringe,thinkin tt its kinda long n my ITCHY hand couldnt stand it n i cut my own fringe!!!

hell yea... i cut my own fringe...

actually it WUZ perfectly FINE b4 i did my LAST touch up ...c....not bad rite???


b4 i cut...its kinda long...



after i cut but b4 final touch up...

it looks perfectly ok rite?but hv n idea wat da heck is wrong wit me...i CONTINUED cuttin n its damn short now...pics 2 b uploaded later..d hedious one!!!!

reli hv no idea y on earth m i doin dis when i JUZ straightened n cut my fringe A MONTH AGO!!!
muz b due 2 over-stressed out in col!!!!feel like shootin myself n now i HV 2 wait 4 a FEW months b4 my fringe grow again!!!!

DAMN!!!

poser is back in action 4 d past few days...


happy bday DENISE!!!!! ur 18 now!!!!


johan sng n i...


sook yen n i...me lookin horrible....


sook yen n i again..in bio lab...



us again...v juz CANT STOp camwhorin....


serena darlin n i....




cant even give up posin eventhou im in gym...ENGLAND!!!!


stil n alwiz an ENGLAND fan eventhou they lost .....

hopefully i get 2 buy pirates of d carribean 2 : d dead man chest tickets cuz

I SO WANNA WATCH TT MOVIE!!!!

ORLANDO BLOOM @ JOHNNY DEpp!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home