Friday, July 07, 2006

its FINALLY friday!!!!!!!
weekend = movies = shoppin but sad 2 say i hv NO MORE cash left....so i can only go 4 movies!!!
im goin out wit kayi tmr 2 watch tokyo drfit!!!! HOpEFULLY i can get my tickets dis time!!! stupid bunch of mcs,wat's da prob if i M GOIN 2 turn 18 in another 3 more months...

actually my parents r kinda reluctant 2 let me out,sayin tt y i like watchin mov so muc,thr r lotsa shows on tv s well,tt it has becum a weekly routine 2 go out but

HELLO !!!!!!!!

im 18 dis year or turnin 18 dis year n i stil DUN go out
-everyday
-at nite
-on weekdays

which is EXTREMELY pATHETIC 4 a 18 year old teen!!!!!

den my dad started 2 say tt 'u hv an ipod edi no need 2 watch so much mov,u hv few more months left den ur free....blablabla' n he expect me 2 NERD 4 DA NEXT 3 MONTHS W'OUT TV N MOV!!! u mite s well shoot me at my head or bang my head 2 da wall...wit my nerdin rate now,i m oso feelin DARN LIFELESS s a col student edi n if i were 2 study 24/7 w'out entertainment,u ll definitely c me in tanjung rambutan b4 my SAM finals!!!

my dad is nice n all but one thing i cant stand is he's TOO CONSERVATIVE!!!
~no DARK,WEIRD colours on my nails..only LIGHT pink,skin colour..( my s well i DUN paint)
~he thinks tt its pointless watchin mov : its a waste of time n money... (so darn UNTRU!!!)
~ i shud go out so often...mind u i think my social life s a col student is -ve!!!!!

apart fr tt,he's reli cool...s long s i perform in my academic he is alrite wit things i do...a lil' bit more open den my mum...

col today in col wuz s borin s usual...nthn muc...luckily i hv sumthn interestin 2 do....huntin 4 fish if u guys understand....tt keeps ur col life interestin....lolz....n not 2 forget cam-whore does brighten up my day!!!! i noe most of mua frens cant stand da 'rate' im camwhorin now....but heck...i juz LUV TAKIN pICS!!!

n who is my partner of camwhore 2day????
SAM KOR!!!!! aka sem...


bluek....


sam kor n i wit sara showin off her teeeeth!!!my face look DAMn chubby!!!DAMN!

wuz friggin tired after i came bac fr col...da super duper triple HOT weather is killin me!!!!gosh da sun is scroching n it had been a while since a heavypour...sumtimes i juz wish tt im in a winter country now!!!! da heat is makin me MORE lethargic!!!!! headache....sleepy....lazy 2 head 2 da gym...which is da worst thing after consumin loads of carbs durin d day...

LUCKILY i managed 2 get my ass off d cosy bed n air-con room...da atmosphere is damn gud 2 continue sleepin after i wuz woke up by my alarm clock....my DETERMINATION of gettin thinner won da battle against my laziness!!!! took me a while thou 2 get my heavy ass 2 da gym...cuz i HATE exercise but ppl like me wit unbelivably LOW metabolism rate hv NO OTHER CHOICE but 2 exercise if i dowan 2 b catogerised in da fatty obese group.. =(

since da gym wuz empty except 4 my sis n i,i decided 2 snap a few pics again since i havent actually pose in da gym b4...lolz....


me in specs....look like a nerd!!



-posin again- my cheecks r pretty red...guess its a gud sign..my blood is circulating WELL!!! lameness (t,t)



me w'out specs!!! cant live w'out contacts since i definitely look better w'out nerdy specs!!!!
















tt's all 4 now...my mum is ere n i gotta finish all my hw!!

~ciaoZ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home