Saturday, July 01, 2006


my no 1 camwhore partner!!!!
-b4 our game-



im freakin EXHAUSTED!!! dead tired... ful usage of my energy today...gosh!!
my WHOLE body is achin!!!
went futsal after esl extra class...well esl extra class wuz COOL since im hvin my eyecandy bein in d SAME class wit me...so i hv DAMN GUD VIEW d whole time....kinda enjoyed it besides feelin kinda exhausted after d germany match yesterday...
germany 1 - 1 argentinabut d germans won on penalties..how cum i NV knew tt jehns lehman is GUD in penalties saves?certainly d argentines r a BETTER team...oh well...germans hv HOME ADVANTAGE...aint they?
so d 12 of us went 4 futsal sumwhr near col...it wuz fun...din expect futsal 2 b a fun game...can u bliv it...


I SCORED D FIRST GOAL IN D GAME!!!!

FIRST GOAL!!!


i mean i NV played futsal in my entire life n ere i m scored d 1st goal...pretty proud bout it...mayb i had picked up some skills fr CRISTIANO RONALDO when i watch him play...lolz...in fact i scored twice in a row!!! however, i juz cant find my way 2 d goal...mayb i wuz dead tired edi...but i did enjoy d game LOADS....reli a GUD exercise 4 me...runnin non-stop 4 an hour which i pretty muc dun do tt often...morover i do steps in d gym more frequent den trackmill...so its a CHALLENGE for me!!!



cam-whores partners in action b4 d game started...


-sook yen-me-wen fei- lookin exhausted after d interestin game...i look horrible in tt pic..
soaked wit sweat n i bet i stinx!!!

went cabanna for lunch after chillin a while...ate DAMN ALOT n im stil friggin ful now after like 5 hours!!! my metabolism rate is obviously not high...makin me dis size...ate their famous charchoal bread (omg i juz luv bread!!!) n drank 6 damn cups of ice-lemon tea(its refillble) and belacan fried rice....its DAMN BIG portion.i think its equivalent 2 d total amount of rice i eat 4 dinner 4 a week!!!imagine how muc TONNES of carbs i actually consumed today??????



sook yen n i posin in cabanna....

chillin out wit em 4 a while b4 follow sook yen went 2 cut her hair in dis saloon nearby...i wanna do sum treatment since my hair is droppin CONSTANTLY...but due 2 my 'financial crisis' i gotta hold on...out of boredom,i began 2 cam-whole s usual...



posin in d saloon since i wuz bored!!!!


cam-whorin while waitin 4 my dad n sook yen is choppin her hair... ignore d fats plz...


england vs portugal!!!!!

comin out in another 4 hours!!

~ciaoZ~






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home