Sunday, March 25, 2007

PMS-ed WEATHER again.

this is nothing new in aussie,
and apparently melbourne's weather is worst then sydney,
where they are "famous" for their 4 season weather.wtf?

back to the pms-ed weather,

it was a freaking 30 degrees during the day yesterday,like seriously hot.
imagine me complainin nonstop when i was in spag top and miniskirt.
*its so hot till the fact that i look freakin fat couldnt even be bothered.i just wanna feel chilly.or atleast i hope to feel chillly.*
and the aircon was actually on yesterday when i came back from fishmarket.
that can probably describe how hot was it.

then,
it rained at night.and the weather turned freezingly cold.

and now,

im freezing in my room with a jacket over my pjs,
yes,jacket and pjs at 12 noon,
and im stilll feeling DAMN COLD!!!!!!
@#%$*@#%!!!!!

its such a nice weather TO SLEEP and not drowning urself in ur finance book.
half a chapter more to go,and IM DONE!!!!
but,but,but,
i still have pass years and tutes notes to go through thou. *bahhhhh*

AND,
i still have my tute hw to be done.
acct,finance,micro and QMA.
isnt it just greattttttt!!!!!!
how come i dont find commerce relaxing AT ALL????


btw,

the daylight savings end today...
(dont ask me wth is that,cuz i dont exactly know how it works)

basically around october,the time will be an hour ahead (3 hours ahead of msia's time),
which apparently u have longer daylight.wtf?
today,it brings the time an hour back (which means,sydney is now 2 hours ahead of msia).

seriously,i dont see how it actually gives u a longer daylight by bringing an hour ahead.

so yea,
wateva it is,what im trying to say is

sydney is now 2 hours ahead of malaysia .

imagine me waking up at 9 today,
and my cousin was,
'adeline,its only 8 now cuz daylight savings end today'.

amazing huh?
how nice it works like that when im lack of time to complete my work.


_____________________________________________________

i gave myself a-may-seem-easy-but-damn-hard-to-accomplish CHALLENGE tmrw.

i,shall NOT TOUCH my laptop AT ALL!!!! for A WHOLE DAY!!!!

because laptop always take up alot of my time.
so,in order to be a nerd (seriously wtf is wrong with my pea brains?),i must refrain myself from laptop for 1 day.wtf???

wish me luck,ppl!!!!

lastly,

I.MUST.STOP.MY.HABIT.OF.WANTING.TO.
MUNCH.SOMETHING.


i dunno wat's wrong with me,
but i just have the urge to munch something every second.
good thing now is i munch more on fruits,
but that is still bad.
munching on fruits is still considered as eating.
save me pls!!!!

~toodleS~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home