Friday, October 19, 2007

complaints

haven't been blogging properly since god knows when.
its always a post filled with photos with minimum words for the last few recent posts.
i think its time to pay more attention to my poor neglected blog.=)

this week was COMSOC '08 directors election week.
i helped one of the team (PULSE) to campaign,which UNFORTUNATELY we lost.=(
honestly,i didn't really mind which team wins at the beginning.
however,those campaigners from the other team were really being such pain in the arse .
speaking about manners,they IGNORED the fact that we are trying to explain our policies to those people and just interrupted like that without feeling bad or showing any sign of apologies.
i am not being a sore loser here.that was what i thought after my 1st day of campaigning but i was too busy to blog about.
they were being awfully dirty i would say which i am too lazy to bitch about and there is no point anyway,since the result is ultimate.
also,i shouldn't put myself at the sam

ANYWAYS,

my blog has not been spiced up with my bimbotic rants for a long time and i am back.
I.NEED.TO.RANT.
the place i am living is getting dodgier now.
everything just seems so FILTHY!!!
everywhere!!!!
the fact that majority of the residents are guys doesn't help much either.
i seriously don't like living with guys.
i definitely need a new place to move out next year!!
a place with maximum 3 residents and preferably girls.
2 more months of living in such conditions seem like 2 years to me!
no shit.


digression.

my finals is in less than 3 weeks.
exactly 3 weeks to be exact.
i thought my mid semester break just ended and with a blink of an eye its finals now.
adeline is gonna be free on the 15th nov.
yes,my exams only last for a week,which has its good and bad side.
now,i kinda regret that i bought my flight ticket SO LATE!!!
i am gonna bum around sydney for a month before flying home.
as much as i love sydney,i miss my family,my HOME,my friends and the FOOD back home.
i wouldnt mind going back on the 11th of dec if i didnt get my internship which starts on the 17th of december right till 29th of february.
there goes my summer break.
slave labour for a mere RM500 a month,with 40 hours a week!!!
can die dot com.
well,i guess experience is what it matters?


i think i am bullshiting too much already.
gonna head to bed soon.work from 9-5 tomorrow,which i dread.
yes,i don't quite like my job,its cold calling.
oh well,at least its good pay.

till then,
~toodleS~






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home