Friday, January 25, 2008

work is seriously getting bitch-ier.
i think everyone is getting sick of my complaints about work but screw it,this is MY blog and its my ranting paradise.wtf
waking up @ 7-freaking-am is killing me and my eyebags are officially qualify for the tag XXL wtf.
not to mention,the nightmare of going through the shitass public transport everyday!
i REALLY DO NOT MIND if i have some PROPER work to do where i can actually LEARN something out of it.
but,NO.
basically,i am wasting 9 frickkin hours everyday coming to office and do nothing.
initially,it was acceptable ,but as time passed,it really does my head in!!
waking up so early,going through the hassle of catching public transport,planting my arse on the chair for 9 hours doing god-knows-what,then another round of nightmare.
i could have stayed at home and watch my series and would have finished 50% of my series by now!
after 2 weeks,and i am STILL not done with my 60 episodes TVB series is just utterly pathetic.
this definitely beats my record as i would have finish them in probably 5 days last time.=.="
2 more TVB series to go ( and more to come from my cousin during chinese new year) ,2 SEASONS of ugly betty,the ENTIRE season of gossip girls,4 SEASONS of las vegas, one tree hill season 4 and the ENTIRE season of californication are awaiting me in my laptops,both the company's one AND my own personal one.
i am seriously far behind my series.
potato couch is gonna be associated with me as soon as my internship ends,which i CANT WAIT!
my writing skills is definitely deteriorating day after day.
due to lack of practice and reading .
(pffft,i should be reading atonement now,but i am too sleepy and tired to even be bothered reading it)
gonna have problem with my thesis next year.wtf
i think i am drifting away from my topic.but wtf
my blog is getting tedious.its either flooded with countless pictures or just filled with my bimbotic rants.
if only there's a pillow now for me to sleep and replenish my sleep!!
going scarlet tonight with the colleagues i think! wanted to head down to herritage row,but none of us know the way cos we havent been back for almost a year..how SAD is that?hahah.
not to worry,there's always a next time.
hopefully,it will be NEXT THURSDAY.
keep crapping,crapping,crapping.WTF
i dont even know wtf am i typin now.
laterS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home