Sunday, July 16, 2006




yea dis is my spastic,hedious haircut of mine....


c it wuz MUC BETTER b4 my FINal touch up !!!!y on earth muz i b SO ITCHY hand???
now i muz wait 4 my ever pathetic fringe 2 grow...which at least takes me 1 month n it WUDNT b TT straight anymore...

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wtv...guess i juz need 2 get over it.. ...be ugly 4 a month or so....shoot me plz sumone!!!!

random pic of me n my younger sis after cumin bac fr ou...who's cuter???DUH its me!!!haha....im juz crappin out of boredome




can u bliv tt i actually went ou wit only 6 bucks!!!!i mean 6 bucks!!!!!wat d hell can i buy wit da MISERABLEE 6 bucks!!!!no choice...tt's ALL i hv...poor me!!!!n i saw a frickin chunted padini beach bag 4 only 29 bucks!!!isnt it cheap...sigh...i cant even afford a 29 bucks bag!!!!!

HELp ME!!!!!

i wanna work!!!i need cash DESpERATELY!!!!unfortunately my ct3 is cumin...which means im gonna live wit my broke-ness 4 a month or so....ARGH!!!!!

oh btw

MICHAEL WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




GO FERRARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



stupid massa..wat stupid strategy were u usin???u WERE leadin alonso ALL da way til d FINAL pit stop n u LOST 2 tt STUpID alonso??????????how could u???i wuz expectin a FERRARI 1-2!!!n now u RUINED it...n ferrari only cut d gap wit renault wit 2 points?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

gtg now...time 2 nerd...hv been slackin durin d weekends...2 more weeks 2 ct3...n i noe nuts bout my stuffs!!!
grandma n cuzzies cumin next week summore!!!!

which mean i muz

NERD kau!!!!

~ciaoZ~

1 Comments:

Blogger jd said...

my dear....STOP POSING LA!!!!haiyoh....you know what...even if u work and earn money....that money will be gone in less than 1 week after you get it k...so no diff you crazy shopaholic....hahaha...love you dear...

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home