Wednesday, March 28, 2007


I.CANT.STOP.EATING.

like seriously.i have no idea wth*this is not swearin aye?*happened to me????
serena ( if u are reading this),i AM really acting like a pregnant woman NOW.
i CHEW/MUNCH/BITE on something almost every second.*or maybe every hour*
i think by the time im back to malaysia next jan,prob my frens cant recognize me anymore cuz i have double my size or maybe triple when i get back.

chocs here are just so AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and being a chocaholic,i will never get sick off chocssssss...

my current addiction is M&Ms.
especially the crunchie ones.yummy.
i like maltease too.but M&Ms has more at the same price.* i know im kiasu*

but im SOOOO SICK of hams and bread.sandwich bread in specific.
dont get me wrong.i DO lurve bread.
but,i had sandwich EVERY SINGLE DAY WITH HAM since i got here.
like how sick can i be? * ham,sandwiches and chocs are different case*
i have no choice.i dowan 2 spend money on the super exp food.so not worth it.
i already spend 3 dollars on coffee everyday.
yes,im addicted to it already.
only the coffee cart's coffee.

wanna know how obsessed am i over it?
i go uni earlier,so i could buy a cup of coffee from coffee cart.

on top of that,

i climb like at least 50 steps of stairs,all the way to the upper campus,
EVERYDAY just to get my usual dosage of caffein shot to keep me awake a whole day.
good exercise aye???

anyways,some pictures on FOOD from my jap dinner last friday and my lobster platter from fish market.=))



sashimi * its good but i am not a fan of raw salmon or raw tuna.*


dumplings.


tempura!!!so yummy!!!!!!!


cold noodles.


fish


salmon sushi


chicken

and,the BOMB of the week!!!!


my oh-so-delicious lobster platter.
it cost 50 dollars,consist of half a lobster (cheezy ones!!!), 4 oysters,squid,calamari,5 FRESH prawns and chips.
it was SOOOOOOOO GOODDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

there were 5 of us sharing,so it was pretty worth it for such good food.
michelle bought like a kg of fresh,raw salmon.
it tasted really good,especially with seaweed.
but i guess im just not a raw food kinda person.
i cant eat more than 3 pieces.

___________________________________________________________________

also,

the camwhore queen was quite active for the past few days.

so,

*ahem**cough***



this was taken while i was waiting for the mso ppl in railway square.


i LURVE this pic cuz i have pwetty fringe.


in my glasses which makes me look like a geek.

the weather here has turned colder.and still kinda PMSed.
the best way to describe the weather is through my dressings...=))


long sleeves,jeans,sneakers --> freaking colddddd!!!!!!
*which was the past 2 days (monday and tuesday) *



TODAY'S WEATHER WAS FABULOUSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it has sun and breeze as well!!!
as much as i dislike the sun,i DO like the prese
nce of it too.
cooling weather plus the sun.M
E LIKEY!!!!
best time to wear minis with a polo top and thongs!!!!

___________________________________________________________________

i thought my cousin is going back during easter break,
and timtam was cheap yesterday,

and,

this is what i got for my family...




yup. 10 packets of timtams, 2 packets of caramel crowns and 2 packets of kingston.
*emily,dont u just LOVE me?*

luckily,my cousin IS going back during winter break.
if not,i will probably get diabetes and heaps of health problem ny eating those.
envy my sisters,they are so gonna love me.

hmmmmmm.................

if u guys are nice to me,i will probably get u guys some when i go back next january. *evil grin*

____________________________________________________________________

MOI ARTWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




different angle of my coffee,aka drug atm while i was studying in the library.

maybe....

i might be talented in photography. LOL. * i know im perasan.sue me for that then.^.^*

ok.
i so need to study now already.
mid session is in another month time.
and im half dead already.WONDERFUL.

btw,

im going for the cruise with pirates theme.
any idea how/what to dress up WITHOUT NEEDING ME TO SPLURGE????
and,i can still look good and it fits the theme???
*ideas very much appreciated*

p/s, i have no idea what happened to my fonts and colour.
something has gone wrong with it.but oh well,cbf.

till then,
~toodleS~ <3