Monday, October 22, 2007

WEEKENDS.

i am blogging from my uni's comlab now as internet connection at home is just pure GAY!
it takes me AGES to load to a page,let alone uploading photos.
on top of that,my msn is having problem in signing up now.
i guess,its probably god's will wanting me to study HARD.wtf

i shall briefly update about what i did during the weekend.

OKTOBERFEST @ UNSW ROUNDHOUSE ON THURSDAY,18th October.


apparently OKTOBERFEST is celebrated by the germans and it lasted as long as a month.
that's what i heard of,not sure if its true but,you guys could wiki or google it if u are actually interested.
nothing much i guess,its just like another uni party,or i should say a BIGGER scale uni party.
the crowd was MASSIVE,and i really mean it.
got there around 7ish,and the line wasnt long to get in.
however from what i heard from my friends,the line to get in the roundhouse was HEAPS LONG around 1030.
btw,when i got into the roundhouse,it was already JAMPACKED.
you get the picture.
there were RNB tent,trance room and also the main stage for night in belgium's ( i have no idea who they are but apparently they are some famous band) performance.
to sum all up,i was sandwiched between the crowd,and i was soaked with sweat.
pretty disgusting.


sophie and i


alex and i


jing and i


joshua the #1 DOGGER and i.

nothing special happened on friday.it was resting and library in the arvo.
i swear my brain works 10 times more efficient and the absorbing rate is 10 times faster when i study in the library.no shit.

saturday was work from 9.30- 4pm.
it wasn't as bad as the last time as the survey was much shorter and it was regarding elections.
therefore,the ppl are more willing to answer as well.
after work,it was dinner @ UMNO OPEN HOUSE @ SYDNEY UNI VILLAGE.
that was my first time in sydney uni.
not exactly sydney uni actually,it was OPPOSITE usyd.
and i already fall in love with that place,it gives me the feel of hogwarts,wtf
the food was GOOD!!!
nothing beats authentic malaysian food.
it did satisfy my cravings for malaysian food,although it could have been spicier.
and yes,i LOVEEEEE LOVEEEEE LOVEEEE spicy food.



view of SUV


ok,this a tad too dark.my bad.LOL.


caramel pudding,onions and cucumber for satay


CURRY CHICKEN!!!


satay sause and nasi hempit(something like sticky rice!!!)


AUTHENTIC SATAY!!!!


nasi berani.(a kind of rice)


my first serving.

don't ask me how many servings i had.
i reckon what i ate that day is enough to last me for 3 days!!!
i stuffed myself with SOOOO MUCH food that night.
cause? hunger + YUMMYLICIOUS food + FOC!!!

of course i did camwhore a lil.=)


aivy and i
*for once my hair isnt covering half of my face*


first time doing peace sign,since i couldn't find any peace sign photo of mine.


.................


wtf


my teeth could be seen!


eujin-who-said-that-he-isn't-coming-at-first and i


nik and i


us again

after a sumptuous meal,we decided to walk to central from usyd to burn off some calories.
didnt know broadway was that beautiful.


what do YOU think?

sunday was interuni social directors meeting @ UTS to plan for next year's dance party.
nothing interesting to shout about.
i guess that pretty much sum my weekend up.
gonna drown myself in the sea of books soon.

my sleeping cycle has been pretty screwed lately.
instead of being a night cat,i sleep earlier than a my younger sisters.
i am an early bird now.wtf
i slept before 12 for the past 4 days.
guess what?i woke up @ 530 freaking am this morning.
i actually managed to finish 2 chapters of finance before uni too.
*proud!!!*

its time to nerd now.

laterS.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home