Friday, October 26, 2007

WIGS ARE COOL AND I AM BLONDE!!!

one hour of sleep just disappear into thin air as DAYLIGHT SAVING STARTS TODAY.
what's daylight saving?
frankly speaking,i dont exactly know what is it.
just to let u guys know,
AUSTRALIA IS NOW 3 HOURS AHEAD OF MALAYSIA.

i slept freaking early again last night @ 9.15 pm and woke up @ 6(5 for my biological clock) today.
since when am i such a baby?
can't blame me though,i was too exhausted from work!!!!
my new job is NOT fun at all!!! like seriously.
imagine talking for almost 7 hours straight,not something you would enjoy.
well,thats probably why market research interviewers get good pay.
first 50 training hours : $ 16.60
after the 50 training hours : $ 20.24 / hour.



after work,i had dinner with leena @ ayam goreng 99 along kingsford.
that's the only place where i actually finished all my rice in australia.wtf
needless to say,i was stuffed after dinner.
a grilled chicken with rice and kangkung costs me a whopping $14.50.
u earn heaps here,but spend heaps on food as well.
thats what u call different living standard and different costs of living across different countries.
and therefore u cant apply PPP ( purchasing power parity).
*at least my brain is finally absorbing something from macro!wtf*



did some finance this morning since i have my FINAL finance quiz tomorrow.
and my first paper starts next friday!
shit,thats really SOON.
and with a blink of an eye,my finals end in NO time,which means its time to
ENJOY AND PARTY!!!!

but before that,full time nerd more switched on.



some random pictures taken a few days back:


i have the tendency to take retarded looking photos these days.


linda and i.
*taken on wednesday night when she sleptover @ my dodgy place after studying*



on thursday,
i met up with my cousin's son (who is older than me.chinese family tree....) to get some stuffs my mum passed him before he came to aus @ north sydney.
and we ended up going EASTWOOD for lunch.
smart me didn't know that eastwood was THAT far way from north sydney and i ended up reaching uni @ 430 for the preparation of the malaysian night market event 1.5 hours late.
my apologizes.


had curry noodles which i would say NO WHERE NEAR the ones back home.
omg,i MISS curry laksa.
i have the powder with me,maybe i should start cooking myself.=)

AND


shanghainese xiao long pao.
its YUMMY!!!!!!
i LOVE it when u could taste the sause oozing out after u take a bite!!



the malaysian night market event (pasar malam) was good.
and when i meant good,of course its regarding the food.=)
i am such a pig,i know.
no pictures taken as i was too lazy and couldnt be bothered.wtf




taken on the bus on the way back to uni.



there are a few photos from the past events which i just got tagged on facebook.
and of course when i post it up here,its gotta be really good right?



spot me.



i think this is a very nice photo.dont u reckon?
ken,yours trully,nat,janet,ting and ting's beau



table 12 groupie.



you guys must be wondering what a title for today's post.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-



PICTURE OF THE DAY:


adeline is blonde!
tried on this wig @ leena's place.and i find it REALLY COOL!!!
sue me for liking to pose retardly.=.="


its time to continue with my dividend policies now.



laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home