Thursday, November 23, 2006

SAM corroboree 2006 @ sunway resort hotel

yesterday,november da 22nd wuz SAM's corroboree 2006,held in sunway resort hotel.
it wuz ok.i would say that it wuz awesome.but i DID hv fun.

dis post is gonna be full with loads of pics.which is gonna take u years to get da page done.
it took me damn bloody long 2 upload too.luckily jac asked me 2 use photobucket which DID help ALOT.
but stil,its takin me YEARS 2 upload da pic.freakin annoying!!!
however,da food thr sucks.barely eaten.da food definitely not worth my 100 bucks.
went 2 do my hair in russell for 50 bucks.its kinda cheap 4 russell.
actually it wuz supposed 2 be 80 bucks.
but da receptionist quoted wrongly and told me it wuz 50 bucks.

i took out my 50 dollars note and told da stylist,sayin tt da receptionist told me 50 bucks and i din bring extra cash with me.yea.so i paid 50 bucks for a 80 bucks hairstyle.
but i LURVE my hairstyle.its so barbie-dollish.except my face is so much BIGGER,and bread-like.
and i wuz walking around ou with dis hairstyle for an hour and receiving WEIRD glance from ppl constantly.
curling my hair for da first time.proper curl.not my natural frizzy-like-horrible-curls.


while doing my hair.


side view of my hair.


back view


me likey.... Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting me,mrs ong and sook yen.she's da NICESTTTTTT lecturer!!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
seng meng and i.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
nagen and i.(i hv no idea wat happened 2 da 2nd half of da pic.)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
xuyen and i.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
daniella san aka geisha and i. *im gonna miss bullying u,daniel!!!*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
sam kor and i

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
ex-kempas-ian. back : eunice,me,minyi / front: jiemi,laiyin,michelle

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
darlin eunice and i. * i hate takin pics wit her cuz she's taller and MUCH thinner.depressin!*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
eunice,me,theng wei da bird nest

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
mrs keeS and i.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
sook yen and i in da washroom *apparently,da washroom has da BEST lighting4 camwhorin*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
me,yisung and sookyen.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
pn mahani and i.*my mentor*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
adrian and i

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
me,mai and sook yen

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
johan and i *my camwhore partner truout da year*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
charlene and i

more prom pics in da next post.its super lagging and im running out of patience.its taking me god damn long 2 load these pics.lousy.

~toodles~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home