Friday, November 24, 2006

SAM corroboree. Part 2 - more pics....



due to da super laggingness of blogspot i have decided 2 split d SAM corroboree to 2 parts.dun ask me wat happened 2 my webpage.i have no idea why is my pictures are so freakin LARGE and my chatterbox is rite in da right hand bottom corner.chings,i NEED ur help.

* i seriously HATE taking pics with my THIN frens which practically ALL my frens ARE THIN.making me feel so fugly.*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
ermmmm,wing li and i! *i look so thin in this pic or at least da thinnest pic taken all nite*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
da gals

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
me,seng meng and sook yen

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
hui xin and i

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

my FAVOURITE lab partner,daniel da geisha and i

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
sook yen and i again. *we juz lurve da washroom dun we?*


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
eunice and i AGAIN

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
chings and i

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
wei loong and i *he is freakin tall.and i look like shit in dis pic cuz dis is da last pic of da day in da hotel*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
eunice,jolynn and i.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
wenting and i

wanted 2 stay longer and hang out with eunice and chings after prom.but im wearing like im in sum super formal dinner and cinderella muz be home before da clock strikes 12.its juz that mine is my parents actually went all da way 2 sunway resort 2 pick me up.which means NO clubbing.

of course,being a well known poser and cam whore,taking pics alone in da hotel is not enuf.i entertained myself with da camera again when im home thou im dead tired and exhausted 2 da max!!!














d number of clips on my hair.guess how many are there???

I REALLY LURVE MY HAIR!!!!!!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
L.O.V.E.L.Y!!!!!!!!!!

i wuz so reluctant 2 take those pins out.but do i hv a choice?and da hairstylist sprayed damn alot of gel on me,probably a can?cant blame me4 my NATURAL frizzy hair.

its 2.07 in da mornin and i hv been uploading pics since 12!!!!2 whole hours besides half of da pics in part1 were uploaded dis morning.its a nuisance man 2 upload freakin lots of pics.but but but,i dislike pictureless blog.


*sorry ppl for da late post and keep u ppl waiting for da pics.enjoy my camwhoreness*


~toodles~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home