Tuesday, December 05, 2006

exhausted

im dead tired now.but im stil bloggin ere cuz i miss bloggin.
addicted is da word.
my whole body is currently aching like mad.
cuz i FINALLY managed 2 get myself 2 fitness first for their class.
i had this 1-month-trial thingy which i paid 25 bucks but i can go 4 all d classes.
as if i hv da strength and energy.
i went for ballroom dancing and body attack.
learnt salsa in ballroom dancing.it wuz ok.
but body attack wuz hell.
it is a HIGH cardio exercise.
and IF u work hard u can burnt 1000 kcal.
but it seriously kill man.soooooo damn tiring.
hopefully it is effective in burnin fats.

wanted 2 go for pilates tmr but i hv no trans and i need 2 be chaperon cuz me mum is goin out.
sien-ness.
luckily im gonna hv my lovely shamsun 2 watch.
hopefuly i can finish by tmr......
after that im gonna borrow the o.c. s2 from chings (i noe im slow) ,my girl and the o.c. s3 from uwen, palace princess from serena,and allll my cds from jac which includes prison break SEASON2,greys s1 and s2,oth s4,desperate housewife s3.oh and im hvin jeff's CSI and taken.
i think im gonna blind myself with these series....
da thickness of my glasses is gonna increase til as thick as a world class nerd's.
dun care.i NEED 2 follow up ALL da series i missed due 2 SAM.....

as i said,i wuz sooooo damn tired after body attack.
slept for awhile.den i need 2 fold clothes.
YES.ADELINE IS STILL MAIDLESS!!!!!!!
damn sui man.
im supposed 2 live like a princess during hols with my maid serving me,
ended up im pack with never ending chores everyday.
suck balls man.
I WAN A MAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is sumone kind enuf 2 spare me his/her maid????
im gonna thank you for life.
i noe im spoilt.bimbo.
but who enjoy doing chores man????
i will definitely be da last person.

brought my younger sis 2 swimmin in da evenin.
if not,im gonna get screw AGAIN for being a BAD sister.
and i stil lurve my ears.(if u get wat i meant)
so i brought her there with my baby ipod,my precious hp and john grishham's pelican brief.
i ended up takin pics and camwhorin instead of readin pelican brief.hehe...


the clubhouse


my sis swimmin


baby ipod and storybook


posing with my glasses.


i prefer without glasses. (stop thinkin i apply blusher.NO I DUN and i hate blusher!)



and christmas is just around da corner.....
here's my christmas wishlist santa:

' a personal camera (sony T10 ot T50 will do)
' adidas sneakers
' a tattoo
' jessica alba's bod
' DKNY be delicious
' more money for shoppin!!!!!
' a MAID (plz)
' pass SAM with flying colours (early christmas pressie)
' more $$$$$$ to shop again
' able 2 fly 2 aussieland next year.
' a belly piercing WHEN i hv alba's bod.
' hook me up with cristiano ronaldo or da korean dudes im in lurve now (not rain!!!)
' fly 2 old trafford 2 be da spectator of any mu match
' jessica alba's bod.
' a higher metabolic rate where i can pig and stil stay thin.

*please santa,be kind enuf 2 fulfil at least da few essential ones.im gonna lurve u*

ok....my energy level is decreasing real fast,and my musles are aching.
gonna continue 1 more episode of my lovely shamsun before heading 2 my comfy bed.

~toodles~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home