Saturday, November 25, 2006

sien-neSS

its 1:34 in da morning,and im stil blogging bout my lifeless day instead of replenishing my beauty sleep,sumthn which i definitely lack of since SAM finals is over.
why?
cuz im hvin indigestion AGAIN for da gazilion times since oct.
it has been past 4 hours since food had went into my mouth.
biologically,the food wuz supposed 2 be digested.
yet,i am feeling like i juz swallowed a sock and yesterday's breakfast wuz stil stucked in my troat.
i think my metabolic rate is at a local minimum among every person in dis world.
how earth can my food stil not digested after 4 hours+ and im feeling damn nauseous.
help me plz sumone.
and feeling nauseous and suffering from indigestion is da best catalyst 2 self-induced puking.
and im tryin so damn hard 2 prevent dis from happening as it seriously does me no good.

went ou AGAIN for da 3rd time in dis week cuz my cousies from north are ere.
its freakin boring if u are $$$less,
which i certainly am.
imagine going in every boutique and happily trying on da prettiest and newest fashion,
however once u turn da price tag over,
ur heart sinks rite 2 da bottom of da sea,
cuz u are dead broke.
saddeningly pathetic.
i wuz in a foul mood when i went there,cuz of sumthn(most of u shud noe wat is it),
i decided 2 drown my sorrows in da typical way : FOOD.
i bought myself a bacio(Choc & hazelnut ) icecream from gelato (ex leka-leka)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
delicious!!!!
thou it managed 2 satisfy my cravings for a sec,it made me feel damn guilty for pigging out d next sec.
but wat can i do?i cant juz go in2 da toilet and start puking like a pregnant woman.*thank god i went gym after that*

went forever 21 and tried on dis shirt which eunice has.i lurve it.

its polka dots,red in colour and its so springy like.me likey likey. but it costs 69 bucks.i dun find it worth it for da quality. kayi said that i could get these nice tops from mont kiara flea market only 2 for 25 bucks.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
lovely.aint it?

i know that i hv more than enuf earrings.but i juz couldnt resist da temptation to buy this cute,red earring.
saw it while buying shalene's bday pressie.
its cute RITE?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
shoooooooooooooo cutttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

met up with uwen and kayi @ nite after my dinner.
cuz our parents hv sum meeting bout da upcomin bali trip on sunday.
yes,we are goin hols again together dis year.
we had so much fun together in shanghai last year.
lotsa wonderful memories.
we had our gals chat.havent catch up with them for ages.
since they are no where near being a camwhore,
i did not take any pics.ARGH!
and kayi gave me my bday pressie.belated bday pressie actually.
and sebastian da shakeSWORD did share 2.
thanx ppl!!!!i really lurve it.
i still receive pressie a month after my bday.how cool is that?
its a lovely rose necklace and a funky earrings.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
lovely rite?especially da rose!!!thanx kayi and bas!!!!
ok.im damn bloody sleepy now.screw that bloody indigestion.
im juz gonna burry myself underneath my warm,comfy silk comforter,
hugging my favourite blankey and sleep!!!!

* im goin 2 shalene's 18th bday party tmr nite and bali EARLY in da sunday mornin.so doubt that im able to update my blog tmr.so da author of shopaholic to be will MIA till next thurs (since i will be back only on wed midnight.*

*try not 2 miss me so muc ppl.lol.
my next post is gonna be flooded with pics from bali trip!!!!*

*dammit.i will be in bali during da most crucial match of da season : manutd vs chelsea.i NEED
updates.anyone is kind enuf?
GLORY GLORY MAN UTD *

~ciaoZ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home