Friday, March 30, 2007

WEEKEND.

time flies,and without realising,its already friday today.
another week has passed by.

QMA quiz,again,next week.
COMSOC cruise next thurs.
easter break,the following week.
class resumes on the 3rd week.
mid session,a month from now.

COMSOC cruise is something im looking forward to.
its sorta my 1st party with some unique theme,and u dressed up.
*sam corroboree doesnt count*

easter break is my nerding time and time 2 buck up in my studies..
so that after mid session,i can start looking for a job.
they have this sydney royal easter show coming up during easter.
according to my frens,its something grand cuz they only have it in sydney.
and its a great experience.
i would definitely love to go.
wat's stopping me?
DEFINITELY not studying.
its cuz i need to pay for entry fees and i dont get a freaking concession price.
im currently not working,and its not like im rich,plus the exchange rate is high.
money does matter.

BAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*mr sebastian and julian shii,THANX for influencing me for using this.=.=*


weather is getting colder and colder each day.
*i just realised that i like to blog bout weather.wtf?*
and,i wanna get myself a boots.
and boots are DEFINITELY NOT cheap.DUHHHH!!!!

currently,i have 2 choices.


BOOTS # 1 :
~ this cost 40 dollars.looks pretty alright.
~dunno wat kinda lousy material it is made of thou.
~my frens said it looks kinda slutty cuz its too high (almost to the knee),not suitable for uni.
~moderate heels. approx 1.5 inches.


BOOTS # 2 :
~ cost 79 dollars!!!! (double the price!!!)
~duh,it looks nicer too.(not much difference thou)
~its made of leather i assume.(its written rouge black leather)
~the heels is freaking high!!! at least 2.5 inches. (how on earth am i supposed to walk around uni with that length??)
~ better deal,cuz its original price is 189.90 dollars!!! (more than 50% discount!!)
~ my frens said this looks 10 times or maybe 100times better thou the length is high too.

its kinda obvious that boots # 2 is better,

but,

i need to consider the cost $$$$$ too.
firstly,im not working,therefore no income.
secondly,my mum makes me feel really bad by saying how thrifty are my family back there to support my studies here.
how now brown cow????????????????????

i need comments!!!!i need suggestion!!!!!!!!!

i have heaps of things to blog about.

but i need to studyyyyyyyy......
for my QMA quiz next week,cuz i wanna do it before thursday so i can enjoy myself to the fullest in the cruise.


and i feel like puking.
cuz i stuffed too much junks into my stomach.
i really cant puke anymore.
cuz i have been doing that for a couple of times for the pass one week,
and my tummy actually hurts that day for no reason and it freaks me out.
i dowan 2 die of eating disorder.
but i really feel like puking.

HELPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




im back to camwhoring action again.
dont ask me why.
maybe cuz i like the lighting and my fringe.wtf?

till then,
~toodleS~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home