Sunday, August 27, 2006

hols is over......

i stil MISS campX!!!im hvin camp sick!!!i miss my dear frens fr da camp.at least i DO NOT need 2 worry bout my studies,my trials n my undone,procrastinated hw!!!!!!all i need 2 do in camp is enjoy 2 da max!!!!!!



me,ling,yin,kayi and bas da coconut tree.(thou lookin horrible,but stil lurve dis pic!!)



wtv it is.i NEED 2 go on wit my tedious,full-nerdin life 4 da next 3 friggin months!!!!!!! dammit.i CANT wait til nov 15 to come.cuz tt's da day i can STOP studyin 4 da next 3 months til my uni commence.but b4 tt,i NEED 2 b a ful-time nerd,nthn but a ful time nerd!!!how pathetic can it b?


sad 2 say tt my hols is goin 2 b over in another 16 hrs!!!dammit.no hols til my finals is over.unless u consider study leave s hols.which i def WUN!!i pretty much wasted lotsa time durin my 1 week break.i wuz supposed to nerd HARD,supposed 2 exercise hard,supposed 2 eat less,supposed 2 finish ALL mu overdued hw.yea al d SUPPOSED.but goddammit!!!i did absolutely nthn.besides nerdin environmental chem wit my mind 100 miles away fr my brain.cant blame me.i juz DUN hv da mood 2 nerd durin hols.yea.instead of losin weight,i prob gain a few pounds!curse.curse.curse.i luv food.hate exercise.wat is d outcome?d answer its pretty obvious.

so fr tmr onwards,im GONNA switch 2 ful nerdin mode(hopefully i wun get distracted by god noes wat).my freakin trials is on da 22th of sept.damn near edi.n i noe nuts bout my stuffs.n fr tmr onwards,i SHALL exercise more since i juz bought new dumbells.i SHUD also eat less fr tmr onwards.yea.a brand new start fr tmr onwards.

NO MORE PROCRASTINATION!!!!!

NO MORE WASTIN OF TIME!!!!!

NO MORE JUNKS:CHOCS & SWEETS!!!!!!

NO MORE NONSENSE IN MY MIND WHILE STUDYIN!!!

NO MORE LAGGIN IN GOIN 2 GYM!!!!!!

hopefully,adeline ll hv better determinaton dis time.

tt's all for now.need 2 complete my stupid ids.den prepare 4 useless text production.

~ciaoZ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home