Thursday, August 10, 2006

I SO NEED A TIME MANAGEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now i guess i figure out y i din perform well in my common test.cuz i did not focus while studin.no ful concentration.mayb i studied alot,consistently.but da effect or 'yield' is not s expected cuz i din absorb fully.mayb
only 50% of wat i studied went in2 my brain.so its POINTLESS 4 me 2 study so muc but produces nthn.

FOCUS!!FOCUS!!!FOCUS!!!

tt's wat i need.

apart fr tt,im definitely a procrastinator .im not discipline enuf.delay delay delay.tt's wat i alwiz do.fr hw 2 studyin.

*l8r lah*
*after tt 1st*
*wait 4 a while lah*

cant i b more determined?geesh!!i kno tt i could hv performed MUC BETTER in my common test3 n previous tests.however,due 2 my LACK of focusin,concentration,cautiousness,i screwed my paper over n over again.previously,i only complain on how i screwed my paper but nv exactly think wat my mistakes are,instead of changin,i cursed,blamin questions n .......

luckily my lec woke me up.she told me tt i could hv done better if only im more attentive in class,study more focusly(is thr such word).last min revision is v gud 2.(cuz i hv a habbit whic is im unable 2 study rite b4 exams)
so i guess i need 2 n MORE ATTENTIVE,MORE FOCUS,DO LAST MIN REFRESHIN in my upcomin trials.

after my math lec told us bout da moderation system by ssabsa.i realised how muz more hard work i need 2 put in if i wanna get a TER of at least 95%!! esp chem since i HV NOT get an a since i started SAM.therefore i need a v high final result 2 pul up my internal assessment.

speakin bout chem,

I MISSED ONE FRIGGIN MARK 2 GET A!!!!!!!


ARGGGGHHHHHH!!!!IM SO BLARDY CLOSE 2 GET AN A FOR CHEM FOR D FIRST TIME IN MY ENTIRE SAM PROGAMNE!!!


I MISSED DA DAMN CHANCE AGAIN.

partly due to my carelessness,partly due 2 not enuf hard work.serve me rite 4 not workin hard enuf!!

tt's all 4 now...time 2 complete ALL my overdued tedioussss matrix hw...

~ciaoZ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home