Wednesday, August 02, 2006

i SCREWED my s-t-u-p-i-d BIO paper...
hell yea...i reli DID screw my paper....y no one believes me???

well...mayb my standard for excellent is a 'lil higher but stil when i said screwed i reli MEAN it....
after all d nerdin i did...its not like i put 101% of effort in it but i THINK i studied harder compared 2 my midterm...y muz hv suc short-termed memory???things which i studied a week ago barely stayed in my brain....is it cuz i wuz too occupied wit sum other stuffs whic god noes wat?

i reli wanna do well in my ct n DUH my finals....seein my parents payin so muc 4 my education,puttin so high hopes on me...i dowan 2 c da dissapointment in their face when they hear bout my 'pathetic' results....i dowan 2 let them down...hopefully i managed 2 get at least partial scholarship 2 uni...so tt they need not pay a whopping 300k IF AND ONLY IF i get 2 fly 2 aus next year...

but i studied....its not like i DID NOT...but i stil screw things up...does this mean tt i ought 2 nerd MORE OFTEN in future?this suck...cause i failed 2 bcum a PURE nerd...i get distracted DAMN FREAKIN EASILY...imagine 45 mins of studies which includin 15 mins of settlin down...which makes d actual study time 30mins...den i start walkin around my hse,wanderin,on9 or wateva shit n cum bac prob 45 mins or an hour l8r....is dis da main reason y i cant excell?prob fr now on i muz FORCE myself 2 glu 2 da chair 4 at least one an a half hour b4 i actually get up...i think its gonna b a great challenge 4 me since im definitely a SUPER restless person....

i felt reli bad after d paper.i mean reli bad.it felt s thou i did nthn right in tt fcuked up paper.seein d others can stil discuss bout it happily not a single sign of sadness...makin me feel even worst s thou d others r doin freakin well whereas i screwed things up...mayb dis is due 2 da kiasu-ness in me whr i wanna b da top n not d average one when it comes 2 result...which leads to al da stress im sufferin...if only i could b like my sis which doesnt gif a damn bout her results...leavin so happily.stress-less.life wouldb muc easier isnt it?if only im satisfy wit my results...

wat make things worst is when i start thinkin
*y on earth did i actually take bio when im doin ACCOUNTIN in uni?*

yes.A-C-C-O-U-N-T-I-N!!!it has NTHN.absolutely NTHN 2 do wit bio at al. n now im actually bein bothered bout tt stupid bio....if (again) if i were 2 chose wat course to take carefully...or put it dis way IF i wuz sure bout my career choice when i wuz in highskul...being an indecisive person,i wuz torn between pharmacists n accountant...2 diff damn thing i noe...tt's y i chose pure sc which i seriously regretted like shyt now.considerin al d stress im facin now compared 2 d business ppl hvin so muc fun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home