Wednesday, August 09, 2006

yay!!!

MY STRENOUS COMMON TEST IS FINALLYYYYYYY OVER!!!!!!

can hv sum space 2 breath.after nerdin 4 god noes how long.til i hv PIMPLE!!!


can u spot d pimple on my nose!!!

but my results arent tt satisfyin after all.s i mentioned in d previous post,i screwed my bio.thank gudness i managed 2 get an a 4 it.but i knew i cud hv done MUC BETTER.even my lecture said so.

*adeline,u din show ur full potential.i noe u hv d brain.but ur not focus enuf.u did put on more effort b4 test*

which is so goddamn tru!!d MAJOR MAJOR prob wit me is i CANT FOCUS!!i NEED TO,OUGHT TO,start focusin,give in 101% of concentration.i hv approximately a month more b4 my trials.hell yea.1 friggin more month.fr now.which means b4 i can actually start relaxin i need 2 study my ass off if i wan 2 obtain satisfactory results.i felt s if i let my lecturer down,my parents s wel s myself 4 not focusin n puttin muc effort,foolin around col.need 2 get myself focus asap after dis weekend break.

hv been piggin lots lately.due 2 stress n my nv-endin cravin.which leads 2 guilt n taadaaa....figure it out urself.




look at dis.its DURIANS FR MUAR.they r like DA BEST-est durians u can find n my cousin brought us bac 8 durians.yes.EIGHT durians.n i hv not been eatin durians 4 a longggg time+da durians r DAMN DELICIOUS.imagine how many cal EXTRA i actually consume everyday??????how can i hv MORE determination 2 STOP eatin.can those who had gone tru dietin teach me their secrets?i reli need serious dietin BUT i need sumone 2 teach me da way 2 resist FOOD TEMPTATION!!i reli need it!!!

bac 2 today.went pyramid after class.class finished at1.=P but they hv some career test thingy.went 2 d com lab.but it tok d lec damn long 2 tell us wat 2 do.so serena n i decided 2 juz skip dis useless thing n ciao early.went 2 watch d breakup.d mov wuz FUNNY!!!hillarious!!

n im SO DAMN JEALOUS OF JENNIFER ANISTON HOT BOD!!!SO DAMN TONNEDDDDD!!!

DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS!!


n her dresses r juz HAWTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

i noe.it doesnt sound TT rite.but heck.her bod is reli damn damn damn CHUN!!!*jealous* im stil STRAIGHT!!!

went 2 buy my mum's cake after tt.but they DUN HV choc indulgence!!!i wan tt cake.so finally get choc chip walnut instead,i ll make sure i get tt 4 my bday!!but.wait.im SUPPOSED 2 restrict myself fr these sinful fooddddd....damn.

anywayz...its my mum's bday today.

HAPPY BDAY MUM!!!!!

had pizza 4 dinner.its freakin fillin.tried d new wedges pizza.pretty gud.


fruits s d appetizer....*healthy*


choc chip walnut.not bad.but i wan CHOC INDULGENCE!!!


FOOD....


new wedges pizza fr dominos...

look at d cal i consumed again.wat make things worst is i SKIPPED gym today.cuz i wuz too exhausted.i shud start eatin LESSER tmr IF N ONLY IF i can resist d temptation.

ere r sum random pics taken out of boredom...


my sis n i.


my adorable lil' 'boyfren' n i...lolz..aint he cute??????


soooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!



my hair need rebondin again...curly strands startin 2 grow edi thou d bottom is stil straight..any gud sallon to recommend?n not too ex.around 300-350 bucks. recommendation plz.

tt's al for dis post.once again

HAPPY BDAY MUMMY!!!!!!

~ciaoZ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home