Friday, August 18, 2006

HOLIDAYS!!!

HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!

yaadadadada!!!!!finally i hv a week break but heck it doesnt reli seem like a hol cuz i AM supposed 2 nerd at least 6 hours a day.which take up a quarter of my day.another 1/3 is 4 sleepin

PATHETIC hols!!!!!

tt's wat i call.sigh.anyway tt's d ONLY way if i wanna score well in my finals.n im gonna make sri kartina tjandra my role model now since she scored freakin well in her as.nearly PERFECT man her scores.i SO gonna make her my role model.

col's gettin more and more borin day after day.brain is gettin more n more dead day after day.ESP AFTER CHEM N PHY CLASSES!!!!!chem wit da stupid sillicates n shits.i wonder how many of my brain cells got killed everytime after my chem's class.phy isnt tt bad its juz tt i hv ABSOLUTELY ZERO in tt sub n i alwiz managed 2 score d highest 4 tt sub.how ironic ya? considerin da fact im anti phy n chem now,n i DOWAN 2 b a lifeless nerd studyin 24/7,i think choosin commerce is stil a better choice.

~pharmacist : once i wuz reli into dis job but wit chem screwin me upside down..no way im gonna torture myself in uni.
~doctor : din i juz mention i dowan 2 dedicate MOST of my uni time studyin?n i ll prob b studyin til im 30.
~dentistry : not muc interest n unless my dad is a millionaire if not its gonna b damn damn ex 2 study.
~engineerin : i hav mentioned how muc i dislike physics rite?????

so currently,acc is d BEST choice.yea CURRENTLY since i alwiz change my mind.

im goin 2 d2y campX tonite!!!!cant wait!!!!gonna update d pics when im bac!!!


~ciaoZ~

2 Comments:

Blogger +mikachirifu+ said...

tell u wat.. y dun.. u marry a rich man... stay home.. shake legs.. and go gym every every everyday.. =]] i think i might jsut do that... soon... hahaha... so much for becoming a doctor anyways.. how about a pilot?.. or.. a cook?.. =p.. just a suggestion...

4:06 PM  
Blogger adeline said...

haha....v tru.gym n shoppin rite?lolz.eh cook is not bad.mayb i shud juz go 4 sum audition n b a hollywood start rite?u tagged me rite?

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home