Sunday, August 13, 2006

weekendssssssssss......

well.i HAVE 2 enjoy my weekend till da fullest cuz i PROMISED myself n my dad tt im goin 2 study RELI HARD if i wanna go overseas n HOPEFULLY i CAN achive a TER of 95% or above.

so basically i went ou twice in 2 days.but sad 2 say tt i did NO shoppin.i saw dis FREAKIN nice PINK bag in extreme n its only 40 bucks.din get it thou.IF my dad gives me sum 'reward' 4 my ok results.i ll DEFINITELY buy it!!!so i went out wit my best-est frens of 5 years : ling,kart,su 2 ou. a meetin since v havent been hangin out together 4 YEARS.i realised how muc i actually missed em.i met up wit ling1st.v had mocha mud pie in TGIV.taste of heaven!!! forgotten 2 snap a pic cuz its juz soooooo mouth-waterin.met up wit kart n su after tt.v joked around like idiots in da middle of nowhere.crackin lame jokes,laughin hysterically.seriously i think half of my mud pie actually digested tru da laughter.they hv been reli GREAT frens 2 me.goin tru thick n thin wit me.b thr when i need em.listen 2 my countless complaints patiently.i cant imagine how my life;s gonna b w'out em. <3>interestin.so FINALLY ling gave in n v watch dragon tiger gate!!!finally!!!!!after 3 weeks!!!d mov's graphics,sound system were fab!!!!but sad 2 say nictse din reli appear muc in tt mov.most of it wuz donnie yen.wateva it is.NICHOLAS TSE IS STIL SO EFFIN HOT!!!SO DOES SHAUN YUE!!!
i cant wait 4 miami vice n my super ex gf 2 b out in mal.i hv turned 2 a mov freak l8ly whic i dunnno y.over-stressed?prob.

being d ultimate poser,do u think i wun cam whore?impossible.unless da sky turned red.or unless im in a reli reli bad mode.ere r da pics v took.


beloved ling n i in tgif.



ling,me,kart.



ling n me AGAIN.sephia effect.


su n i.being a camera-shy.dis is da BEST pic i could take of her.


ling,me n kart.luv u ppl.


went 2 da park 4 a stroll after i came back.saw my cuteeeeee lil meighbour thr.DUH im gonna pose wit my model!!

my lil' bf num2 - shane.AINT HE CUTE?????






guess who i saw yesterday when i wuz in one u?

WILBER PAN WEI BO. (i think tt's how u spell it)

he's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drop-dead gorgeous HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo GUD LOOKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


i mean thou im not a fan of him but heck he's juz so damn effingggggggggg hot.










HOT aint he?

thr r a few random pics ere taken on friday:


taijia n i...wonder which hot chiq caught his attn...


yo-handsome n i wit his 70s shades.


mua.


ultimate POSERRRRR.......

~ciaoZ~

2 Comments:

Blogger *guitarchick* said...

adeline..so disappointed in you...haih...just when i thought u had a complete reform

9:52 PM  
Blogger adeline said...

haha...eh i wuz bored ok?n i DID NOT take s many posers pic s last time...nvm i shall try harder next time.

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home