Wednesday, August 30, 2006

its independence day tmr!!!not being a patriotic citizen,d only reason y m i lookin 4ward 2 dis day is cuz its HOLIDAY!!!!!! no col.no need 2 wake up early.but!!!! holiday = hard core study.which means i can relax a lil' bit 2day.wat 'great'determination i hv.

i used ' tmr is merdeka' s an excuse NOT 2 stay bac after col 2 do work,2 eat more,skip gym.gosh!!! sumone plz juz shoot me.when i juz said so loudly bout al d no-mores.zero determination.zero perseverance.zero self-controlled.prob dis explain my size,my not so satisfyin results.seriously speakin.i can nv get things done da way i wanted 2 b most of da time dued 2 theseeeee BAD habit of mine.

when i planned 2 finish a particular chapter,it nv reli happens cuz i wud take a million yrs b4 i can get my ass on d chair.den when i finally settle down.i ll start smsin til half an hour juz pass.fine.den i ll FINALLY start my nerdin process.b4 my chair actually get warmed,i ll start walkin around my hse,on9.den it takes me another million yrs b4 i get bac 2 my desk again.but dis time.i wud study only 4 say half an hr.wit da WAY im studyin,da way im concentratin,d number of hours im studyin.i seriously DOUBT tt i could finish EVERYTHN on time b4 trials.3more weeks 2 trials.which makes it an average of a week time 4 EACH sc sub excludin math which im pretty screwed up at DIS moment.which means i NEED 2 work extremely hard,intensive nerdin only i can finish my syllabus.however,im FAR fr intensive nerdin.i keep tellin myself focus or wtv shit.but heck,i juz couldnt conc.i hv no idea wat on earth is actually botherin me n i cant conc 4 more den an hr.dis 'syndrome' ere is seriously BAD 4 my TRIALS.its TRIALS.not common test.i muz score by hook or by crook.but i juz cant seem 2 concentrate.geniuses out thr,

PLZ SHARE UR STUDYIN TECHNIQUE WIT ME.very much appreciated.

apart fr studyin,i hv absolutely no determination in losin weigh.euniz n my mum alwiz say tt ere u say u wanna lose weight n thr ur eatin like a pig.which i think its so damn tru!but i tried seppressin my cravins.it works 4 da 1st few days.but its NOT gud til da day i cant stand it which ll lead 2 binge eatin n my bulemic syndrome ll b bac(which im tryin my very best not 2 do d self-induced-pukin) IF only i hv muc greater self-controlled.i really salute those who r anorexix.they NEED great determination NOT 2 eat 4 whole day long.anyone has da tips 4 me 2 go on EFFECTIVE dieting 4 a LONG period of time.i go gym but not s consistent s serena n yiping(how on earth can u go 2 gym so frequently?i need ur secret!!!!)n gym DOESNT seem 2 work 4 me.mayb d amount of energy i burnt is less den d amount of calories consumed.

amount of calories consumed > amount of calories burnt in gym = FAT

in short,i HV goddamn NO determination,perseverance,self controlled n wtv adjective u can associate wit these.its damn fcuked up when u cum 2 think of it.

d past few days hv been quite shyty 4 me.college is seriously BORING,TEDIOUS!!!!!!i juz cant pay attn in class nowadays.bio-ecosystem which i dun understand y on earth muz v learn al these shits!!!physics-nv like dis sub.chem-sillicates r utter nonsense.math-dun c da point of learnin matrix.sound so bimbotic n u ppl muz b thinkin my s well i dun go col.EXACTLY.prob im stil in my hols mood.dammit!!!!i need 2 stop these shits aasap if i stil wan 2 achieve my target of scorin a TER of 95 and above.but wit da way im behavin now.it seems quite impossible.

i cant bliv tt taylors r so patriotic.they hv dis dress colour thingy which follows da colour of malaysia flag everyday n hv a costume theme 4 diff races everyday.bein an avid fashion icon in col,johan sng made d effort 2 reli dress up.n his dressin were reli extra-ordinary i would say,thorn among roses.he reli stands out.n he is enjoyin d attn.so bein a camwhore,how could i miss a chance 2 pose wit his 'extraordinary' dressings.ere r da pics :


johan n i.he wuz wearin dis white outfit whr chinese ppl wore in d olden days.sum said he looked like a priest.d red scarf is obviously his.i wuz a gud gal on monday,followin d colour of da day-blue.



johan n i again on tuesdayin a strickin red outfit whioch reli stands out too.wit a white scarf.(reli wonder how big his wardrobe !!!) me.bein d not-so-law-abidin student,i decided 2 go against d colour of da day - red n wore black!!

i din get a chance 2 pose wit johan today.n he wore da jack-sparrow hat which i LURVEEEEE sooooo muc!!!!

2day wuz pretty miserable 4 me.things had turned all against wat i wanted it 2 be.1st i wanted 2 stay bac after col wit wenfei 2 do my math work.but my im feelin so lazy,lethargic,tired,sleepy 2 stay back.instead i went home wit serena n her'gud fren'.went mcds in centrepoint.prob due 2 da low glucose level.i ate a sundae cone n d oh-so-sinful choc indulgence.yea.i noe.i prob had consumed more den 1000 cals.i WUZ SUPPOSED 2 go gym.but while i wuz fixin my ipod nano in2 d armband,su called n v chatted 4 almost 45 mins.(gals can talk reli long without realisin)by the time i let down da phone,damn its 630.n i dun go 2 da gym tt late.dun ask me y.i wan d answer 2.wanted 2 do d exercise on 17 mag.but im juz too lazy too.need i explain more?

excess carbssssss + no exercise = @#$%*#%#*

n tmr baskin robins hv 31% discount tmr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shit.

damn.

darn.

fcuk.

my stupid cravings is haunting me.

i noe i can b a biatch sumtimes.alwiz contradict wit my own statement.wanna lose weight but stil craves 4 da sinful food.chocs.icecream.heck i managed 2 resist chocs ok?n i NORMALLY eat alot when im stressed which means durin exam period.n i noe dis suck.ppl cant eat when they r stress.whereas im TOTALLY OPPOSITE cuz i eat MORE when im stressed!dammit.*curse my super duper uber low metebolic rate****

i think i hv been complainin way 2 much in dis post.but tt's wat bloggin 4 rite?2 release all my anger!!!



some random pics taken.




diana-ur horror highness wit me durin lan.


my new elle flats wit matchin nailpolish.


my fav flats.itssss soooooo nice...simple but elegant.lurve it!!!




u muz b wonderin wat happened 2 taylors.they had dis flag-raisinn thingy n singin session
in conjuction wit independence day.nv knew they were tt patriotic.


serena n i posin outside class.ppl make da rules.v break them.d dress clour is yellow.so wat?

tt's all for now.gotta start nerdin.my stomach is bloatin n im feelin obese!!!

~ciaoZ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home