Monday, September 04, 2006

im half a zoombie edi.
i studied CHEM 2day.
silicates.
tedious.boring.lifeless.pointless.tt r my thots when i wuz nerdin.
at least,i DID finish nerdin wat i had planned 2.
for once.

my post 2day is gonna be...erm.wat i call....sesat.
woke up at 9 n i hv NO nap thanx 2 my sis,emily da pig.
disturbin d whole time.
im supposed 2 sleep now.but im addicted 2 bloggin.
so i wanna blog b4 goin in2 dreamland...lalalala.

I SHUD CHANGE MY BLOG 2 ADELINE DA SHOPAHOLIC AND NOT SHOPAHOLIC-TO-BE ANYMORE!!!!!!

cuz............
i went shoppin.AGAIN.
i noe i juz went shoppin like on thurs.
but when i went in2 body glove.i saw

polo tee. two.for.50bucks!!!!!

damn.thr goes my 50bucks.since im a polo-tee lover.got a light green n peach colour polo-tee.
thank gudness i get 200bucks fr my parents lately.
or else.i so gonna need 2 buy ee ling starbucks.
luckily.im a wise spender 2.i spent 180 ++ bucks. + su's pressie.its 200 bucks!!!
sorry ling.thou im a shopaholic.i noe when 2 stop!!!!lol.

my mum wuz pms-in 2day.
dis second she can b damn nice.
d next second she can b damn cranky.
geesh.
it gets in2 my nerves n it annoys me!!!
thanx 2 wat i learnt in campX.
i DID NOT reli fight back.
i tahan-ed.
swallowed all my disatisfactory(is thr suc a word?)
din get in2 argument.
campX did do me gud!!!!

damn.i think my england is gettin more n more powderful.
and dis SUCKS!!!
how can i survive wit my powderful england in aus next time?
damn.mayb i need england class.

i found da best way 2 motivate myself 2 eat less n exercise more with greater determination.
i wanna pierce my belly.
and get a tattoo at my back waist.
in order 2 get both of those,i NEED a gud body without excess fats in my tummy.
hopefully dis will be a BETTER motivation.
hopefully.

but....
i ate soooo much during dinner yesterday.
my aunt fr aus came.so took her 4 dinner in kings crab.
gawdddd...
da food thr is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!
da crab + their bread.
their butter prawn.
sooooooooo delicious!!!!!
finger lickin gooddddd!!!!!!!
i juz lurveee seafood.
thank god tt my skin is NOT allergy 2 seafood.
im so gonna go thr 4 seafood again.
but.not so soon.1 meal thr can add hundreds of excess calories in2 my body.
which mayb need gymin 4 at least 6 hours.
so with me running after time 2 finish nerdin ALL my syllabus 4 sam 2 prepare myself 4 da upcomin trials,
i CANT afford 2 gym 4 such longgggg hours.

tt's all 4 now.my mum is cumin after me.

~ciaoZ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home