Saturday, September 02, 2006

i seriously REGRETTED takin BIO!!!!so many damn things 2 MEMORIZE n i hate,hate,hate memorizin.how on earth m i supposed 2 stuff every single damn thing into my limited-memory-spaced-brain in EXACTLY3 weeks time!!!i need help fr ppl who can score well im bio.now im glad tt i din take alevels.on d other hand,im sorta angry of myself 4 not choosin business.sigh.d only gud thing is pure sc FINISH their finals 1ST!!!!!! NOV 15....im counting d days 2 nov 15.ironic huh?i dowan my trials n finals 2 come so early but i wan it 2 b over soon.

merdeka yest.din reli celebrate it s i had mentioned in d previous post im NOT a patriot.reasons?u guys can ask me personally if ur reli TT interested.i dowan 2 find myself ended up being caught by ISA. i wuz nerdin in d mornin.yea.i FINALLY find da mood 2 nerd SERIOUSLY.but den i hv da stupid cramp.yes.da monthly one.i tried NOT 2 eat ponstant.da pain is unbearable n excruciatin!!!so i decided 2 take ponstant n went 2 sleep.b4 i act get 2 enjoy my sleep,my sis wuz like

'eh,adeline(yea she's not polite at al!)wan 2 go ou or not?'

thou,my pain is stil thr.baskin robbins came 2 my mind.mega sales endin also came 2 my mind.screw d pain.i jumped of my bed.bathe n went 2 ou. managed 2 get baskin robbins icecream n did some shoppin.felt kinda guilty 4 not nerdin hard on a hols.but heck.its independent day.so hv excuse 2 slack.



look at d crazy que!!!bought 2 pint.delicioussssssyyyy!!!wanted 2 take pics.unfortunately,stupid fon no batt.


my new ipod pouch.so d previous billabong 1 shall b my hp pouch now.=P



denim n white skirt fr G & H.(in case u dunno.its opposite hush puppies)i got 2 skirts 4 only 71 bucks!!!!!!!damn cheap.

came bac at almost 6.no time 4 gym!!! can predict how many inches is gonna be added 2 my waist,thighs anyplace u could think of!!i reli wanted 2 head 2 da gym since i din go da day b4 but i wuz supposed 2 go dinner wit my neighbours at 730.i noe thr's stil time.but by da time i settle down n head thr.its gonna b damn late edi.suck!went dinner wit my neighbour in casis(aman suria)da food thr wuz gud!!!

sinful ice cream + scrumptuous dinner - gym = no eyes 2c!!!

had a few pics wit cute lil kids.kids can b reli adorable WHEN they r NOT noisy.i HATE kids which r noisy.they juz annoy u fr head 2 toe.



chuen n i


jo qi n i (they r siblings-chuen n her)


SHANE n i(my cute lil bf)

manged 2 nerd fow awhile b4 goin 2 bed yest.which makes me feel better 4 goin out 4 3/4 of da day.i noe.im a person wit zero determination n im tryin reli hard 2 change.SERIOUSLY.

college wuz boring s usual.chem lec wuz absent,accompanied diana 2 da post office.it wuz freakin far(diana,u owe me1)i wuz sweatin like mad under da scroaching,hot sun!!!nearly melted.gosh i sounded so bimbotic but i DOWAN 2 get dark n hvin more freckles growin on my face!!!!i saw adrian whom i din c 4 ages.wuz kinda shock actually since i din c him 4 ages n din talk 2 him 4 yrs.wuz quite pissed at him last year due 2 sum reasons.but oh well,im not so not forgivin.i mean i cant act b infuriated at a person 4 suc a long time rite.im suc a nice person *ahem*

being d ultimate poser,i dragged ppl 2 camwhore wit me.



johan n i.he's such a poser.worst den me.(but ur stil my camwhore partner.nv fail 2 camwhore wit me) (",)


serena n i.


sam n i.

those pics taken 2day were W'OUT make up.yes.i DID NOT apply make up today.i dunno.after i came back fr campX i sorta reluctant 2 put make up.n my mum is alwiz makin a big fuss bout it.so i decided 2 b a plain n simple gal.natural beauty huh?rite.look damn sesat,eyes look MUCH smaller.nvm.im NOT goin 2 apply make up 2 col (hopefuly) til finals if i dun wake up like a zoombie.=P

tt's all 4 da day.gotta continue nerdin da for-ever-tedious BIO.wat make it worst.its ecosystem.d chap i hated d most!!!!

~ciaoZ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home