Monday, October 30, 2006

the unwanted things i ate from last night needs to come out using the back door.which is...light at the end of the tunnel


* the unwanted things i ate from last night needs to come out using the back door.which is...light at the end of the tunnel.*

this is wat sebastian's poetic-hidden-undiscovered talent!!! he's now known as shakeSWORD since he doesnt like SPEAR..
ppl out there,if u guys are too free,try guessing wat it means.i find it interesting!!!!muahaha....


great.im stil blogging ere when there is a week more to my finals!!!but i am juz addicted i guess!!!!
i hv been nerdin physics all day long yesterday!!!! 8 chapters in a day. im DONE wit physics.FINALLY!!!.at least,i managed 2 gather most of my concentration and nerd seriously.cuz i found out tt MACC is offerin quite a number of scholarship.which is quite a useful motivation to me.i hope.


taking a lil break while nerdin.

ppl have been tellin me that i get thinner which is so the IMPOSSIBLE.why?

~i DID NOT lose weight.da weighing scale is going towards the right instead of left.which is clearly indicating i hv gained a few kilos.

~my face is gettin rounder and rounder instead of slimmer and slimmer.thanx to a CONSTANT reminder from my mum.

~my pants ans skirts are NOT gettin any loser.

maybe,im a talented-professional poser/camwhore.knowing perfectly which angel is da BEST to pose to hide all my hedious fats!!!pictures is alwiz deceiving.(jane,i noe how to hide my fats. (",) my dear frens out there,when u ppl see me again,juz tell me 'u put on a lil weight.' dun go like 'omg!!! wat happened to u?u look like 10 kilos heavier.'i dun think i hv a strong heart to accept that.

with prom is in less than a month, i have absolutely choiceLESS but to go on dis protein drink diet thing so that i would look good in my gorgeous red dress.





this is da yucky,hard-to-swallow-protein-drink which (hopefully) is able to see the result in a month.



choc flavoured mixed soy powder which doesnt taste anywhere near choc!


soy and whey protein powder to keep me full.


a mixture of choc flavoured mixed soy powder and soy and whey protein powder.
(it may look like choc shake,but trust me,it taste HORRIBLE!)



now,i trully understand no-pain-no-gain.i have to exercise my ass off,and drink some yucky drink which i wuz tryin SO HARD not to spit it out while drinking.u guys can imagine how bad it is.i must drink that TWICE a day (to replace my breakfast and lunch) for A MONTH!!!wish me luck ppl.please give me support and hope my perseverance and determination is able to win da battle.and as u ppl know,perseverance and determination is definitely somethng im lack of.

6 more days til i enter da battlefield,fighting for my future.whether my future is gonna be a success or a failure ,its all depends on my finals.there's no turning back.so, im keeping my fingers cross,along with my hardwork all year long (rite.as if i put enuf effort in studying),HOPEFULLY i am able to achieve a TER of at least 98%.which seems kinda impossible.but heck.that's my goal!! (from shayne ward.)

gals out there,u ppl shud check out this guy out

DENNIS JOSEPH O'NEIL!!!!!!!!!!



*he is a korean-american artist btw.he speaks really GOOD and FLAWLESS english!!!*

HE'S DROP DEAD GORGEOUS EFFINGLY HAWT!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is a pic taken during da last day of college.i wanted to post da one wit my bio lec,mrs ong in it,but 3 of da pics,i look SO DAMN FAT! and of course im not gonna post an obese pic of myself in my blog.this is da BEST i could find!!! (sorry mrs ong)



clockwise from top : yeeyeng,joyce,niba,wenfei,ME,diana(aka horror highness),serying and jeff (aka ong ka ting)

* Fate is like raping,
If u cant fight it,learn to enjoy it;
Work is gang bang,
10 people is behind your ass to take your place;
Education is like hiring a hooker,
it needs both money and hardwork;
Success is like masturbation,
only your own hand can let you achieve it.
A different look at your life.
Enjoy!*

i received the above message from a fren of mine and i find it pretty interesting.wat do u guys think?lol.

that's all for now.gotta get back to my math practice.mock finals for math tmr.
damn its 31st tmr.ice-cream lovers shud noe wat an 'auspicious' date is this.

*dun forget to guess the phrase at da beginning of this post.its rather obvious.*

~toodles~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home