Saturday, October 14, 2006

ADELINE FINALLY TURNS 18!!

IM FINALLY 18!!!!

im officially 18 on d 13th of october 2006.
wat an auspicious date where adeline da great turns 18.
*syok-in sendiri ere*

thou i din get 2 hv a party s wat i wanted but i DID hv a great day.wit my wonderful frens celebratin wit me.although my BELOVED is not able 2 watch world trade centre wit me.hmph!!! *kiddin* i noe ur as finals is on mon.see?wat a considerate beloved i m rite?lol.

sebastian wuz da 1st who wished me(other than qi n lyn who wished me in advance.)den its jayee,n my beloved.(sorry ling,ur not da 1st)but it wuz rather sweet tt bas act set alarm clock juz 2 wish me happy bday.tt's reli nice of u.i wuz also surprised tt loga remembered my bday n wished me all da way fr uk at 12 midnite.thanx loga!!!!once again i would like 2 thank all my sweetie pie frens who made an effort juz 2 wish me happy bday..thanx peeps!!!!

yee yeng & sara bought me a cake after break n they sang me song.how thotful they are.=P

these are da pics of d cake:



my cake from sara & yee yeng!!thanx!!!


surviving skills!!!dis is how u eat cake when u cant find spoon n da cake is meltin!!!


yee yeng,me sara.


cam whore partner-sook yen & i.


col wuz pretty borin.i shouldnt hv went 4 d education talk.went 4 d business one since im MOST PROB takin commerce next year.(thou im considerin dentistry now since they earn MORE den doctors in aus.)da talk wuz boring like hell.wuz talkin and foolin around wit su all d time.den went 4 another 1 for studyin overseas which is pure crap since i applied edi n even got d conditional offer edi.shud hv went ou straight wit eunice.thot miss ng wuz goin 2 give us our forecast.but she din!!!dammit!!!i shud hv juz went ou straight.

met up wit eunice n qi after class.had lunch in miss read.da food thr wuz gud!!!even a simple garlic bread taste gud.v had a long chat.gosh!!!i reli miss my high skul pals!!!really had a great time chattin wit qi n eunice.



garlic bread!!!


i forgotten wat isit called but its AWESOME !!! *from miss read*



eunice darlyn n i!!


3 of us in ms read: me,eunice n qi.


eunice n i AGAIN.

eunice went back at around 4 cuz she has golf lesson.qi actually accompanied me 2 shop!!!!he's such a sweetie pie aint he?almost d whole mall wuz on sale AGAIN when i thot mega sales had juz ended.my 'jailterm' for not shoppin ended yesterday n i spent money edi.sigh.guess im NOT a gud money saver.went 2 juice work 4 a drink cuz we were thirsty after tryin on sum heels in island shop.bought nthn cuz d comfy high heels i like is out of size.geesh!!!!d earrings i wanted from foerever 21 is out of stock 2!!!y is da stuffs in forever21 finish so damn fast????ish!!!!

camwhore time.


qi n i at juice work.he failed 2 pose stupidly in his first attempt.


finally.he succeeded.=P


another pointy heels which i bought.gorgeous!!!


pretty pointy pointy heels which i wuz supposed to buy!!!!
finally got it!!!

i managed 2 buy d pwetty pwetty pointy pointy heels i mentioned in d previous post from mcm.i bought 2 in fact!!!cant blame me.its on 70% off!!!!damn cheap.53 bucks for 2 pairs!!!

i get my oh-so-sinful bday brownies from secret recipe for my bday cake n i hv been practically livin on browinies today.had it 4 breakfast n lunch s well,WITHOUT gym summore!!!holy shit!!!all da chocs is accumulatin in my already-so-huge tummy!!


my sis is a BAD photographer


my not-so sane sis n my dad.

i had col today.YES.on a saturday mornin.replacement for esl and 3 hrs of mock finals for chemistry!!da mph wuz friggin cold n i wuz soooooooo sleepy n tired!!!wuznt doin d paper wit 100 % concentration..wtv man.its juz a friggin mock.serying passed me dis bracelet after d mock.wuz surprised tt she gave me a pressie!!!along wit diana(aka horror highness.),niba n jeff!!!thanks ppl.its a lovely bracelet!!


bracelet from ser ying,diana,niba @ jeff!!!thanx alot ppl!!!



isnt it lovely?

oh.n i did make a slight mistake in my previous post.i got mistaken between da tops qi n eunice gave me.



















dis pink top is actually from QI not eunice.




















whereas dis army green top is from EUNICE and not qi.

anyway it doesnt reli matter cuz i luv d tops n d bracelet!!!

once again,i wanna thank all my frens for da wish s well s da beautiful pressies!!!!
reli luv them n appreciate them.

gotta hv my beauty sleep now which i hv been deprivin since thurs.

~toodles~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home