Friday, September 22, 2006

i hv been quite busy lately since my post bout my pretty fcuked up life.so i din hv time 2 actually update my part2.but since i hv cooled down alot,im not goin 2 blog bout it.*peace*

after all da stress,da day i hv dreaded 4 has finally arrived.phyysics trials wuz yesterday.da paper started at 7 o'clock.hell yea 7 o'clock in d mornin!!!which means im supposed 2 wake up at 5 in d mornin.reach col b4 640. da weird timin is because we r supposed 2 suit d australian timing which is 2 hrs ahead of us.damn sad case.i practised 2 wake up at 5 for da last 2 days which had been like hell!!!!imagine reducin ur afternoon nap by 1 hr.forcin ur heavy ass out of da bed after half an hr of sleep only.den u muz force urself 2 focus.den gym.den nerd at nite again.by da time the clock struck 9.yes 9.i ll b so mabuk.like a zoombie.YET i stil need 2 continue nerdin til like 1030.dis seriously sucks!!den when i woke up at 5,nerd again.wth man.totally lifeless.by da time im at col,im like half dead.damn freakin tired.dis is da daily routine i had gone tru 4 2 days.n im supposed 2 prac tt again a week b4 my finals which is in almost a month n a half time.



my 'tidy' table.


handphone is alwiz da main distraction.


tea has been my BEST fren durin d exam period.i reli need caffein 2 keep me awake.since im not reli a fan of coffee(except rhumba!!!) i had been relyin on tea 2 keep me awake.




but tea sucks.it caused havoc 2 ur sleepin cycle.causin deprivation of beauty sleep wit more hair droppin,more eyebags,lookin more like a cow!!!



look at d amount of hair drop by BRUSHIN my hair only.


ish...1 n a half more month!!!!n i can hv all da fun i wan!!!3 months of break b4 uni commence!!!!!!!!!!!! heavenly life style.nov15!!! da date 2 look forward !!!!!

physics paper yesterday wuz ok la.at least i managed 2 fill in all da blanks.but i crap lots of shit in my essay question.luckily its over 200 marks.so it wudnt kill if when i lose marks.d mph wuz friggin friggin cold!!!wuz warin a long sleeve + autumn leather jacket YET i can stil freeze.wonder wat's da temperature of mph.
sumthn reli EMBARRASSIN n HUMILLATIN happened right after da paper.when i wuz bout 2 leave my place,i tripped n fell.yea.in front of almost 300ppl in da mph!!!how pathetic can it be? sigh.bad paper + pokkai-ing in front of SO MaNY ppl.ish.at tt juncture,i wuz like fcuk!my leg n albow hurt like anythn cuz i landed on my elbow.i thot i wuz goin 2 fracture my albow n i cant sit 4 my trials next week.

P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C.

badluckness.............

thank god is weekend whic means i can actually hv sum space 2 breath since trials had robbed my breathin time away( i noe damn exaggeratin)but its undeniable tt trials has stressed me 2 da maxxxxxx,killin millions of my braincells everyday,causin my intelligence 2 drop drastically.n on da verge of balding....im so gonna hv movie marathon next thurs RITE AFTER my final paper!!!so need movie!!!havent been watchin any movs since dragon tiger gate.devils wear prada.here i come!!!im so gonna go 4 d2yC meetin next sun2.had missed once,missin another 1 again dis week.how could i possibly miss da next week's meetin??its kinda funny 4 me 2 actually 2 b so in2 d2y activities cuz i wuz forced 2 go 2 da camp in f3.cant bliv i m so in luv wit it after goin!!!!

not 2 forget,

IM MAIDLESS NOW!!!!

my maid is soooo problematic til my parents decided 2 send her home.dammit no maid 4 at least 2 months!!!or mayb til next year...

how is da princess ere who barely did any hsework gonna survive 3 months WITHOUT maid.

i noe it sounds bimbotic but heck i need 2 wash dishes,iron my clothes,cut fruits, etc.dun get me wrong. i DO noe how 2 do those stuffs.its juz tt i hate doin it.sigh.how m i goin 2 survive when im in aus.all by myself.suck!!!!guess dis is da time 2 learn 2 b independent.but stiiilllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maidLESS is sufferin!!!!!!!!!!!

one word.miserable.

juz cuz i had my FIRST paper yesterday,it's as thou my exams ARE over.din study MUCH yesterday n today which is damn suck,considerin tt i havent finish my syllabus.all i did wuz goin tru past yrs.i din even get 2 prepare my formulae sheet 4 d whole mornin n afternoon today. how m i supposed 2 pass my trials wit FLYIN COLOURS?now juz hope tt i get ALL a's 4 my subs.den im contented.

i think im back 2 d poser-cam-whore-adeline edi after my poser-bug has been MIA 4 god noes how long.


yen n i.stupidity.



us again.in AC.






















me.in serena's glasses.look like a secretary.dont i?

tt's all for now.goin 4 mooncake festival party in aman suria itself.more pics 2 be uploaded after my trials end which is next thurs.

~ciaoZ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home