Saturday, September 09, 2006

stresssssss!!!!!!!

im gettin more n more stressed out s da days 2 my trials is gettin closer n closer.
which i think its killin more n more bout brain cells.
forci myself 2 study as muc s possible everyday.
til i had a 'hangover' yesterday!!!
my hangover is not due 2 drinkin but due 2 excess nerdin.
slept 4 3 friggin hours after col.3 and a half hours 2 b exact.
yet im stil damn tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cuz i slept like damn late on wed,din reli take napon thurs n nerded til 1+.
if i m stil energetic,i muz b on drugs or wat 2 keep me awake.
due 2 my over-tiredness,i ate a vitaminB at 830 at nite!!!
which means im goin 2 stay awake til d wee hours.
hopefully can nerd finish 2 chaps of bio.doubt it.
ended up finished 1 chap only.not bad.at least im done wit my macromolecules.
expected 2 nerd til 3 or 4.but ended up goin 2 bed at1 sumthn.so muc 4 nerdin hard.
looks like my brain is shuttin down.even vitB doesnt work.
dis mornin.went gym b4 started studyin.cuz i felt extremely fat 2day.dun ask me y.managed 2 nerd 4 like 1 hr only of chem.n ere i m bloggin!!!
shyt wei.i m damn damn addicted 2 bloggin!!!!!
so muc 4 my hard core studyin schedule...

ok.enuf of my studies stress.since bas wuz complainin tt i blogger bout d same thing every post.
i shall blog bout my stress-fullllllllbio practical test.dis wuz da most stressful bio practical ever.i used 2 think bio prac wuz d best.interesting.non-stressful.compared 2 d stressful chem prac whr u need 2 worry every sec whether u ll break d glassware which i did once.whereas physics prac is 4eva borin.i seldom complete d whole ex.but yesterday's bio prac wuz damnnnn stressful til i think white hair is startin 2 grow.v were practically runnin against time.v need 2 count 90 growin beans.record d data n plot d graph in 1 friggin hour. dammit.d beans were disgustin.hv weird shapes.n so damn small. ere r sum pics taken :






























d greenish thing whic looks like infant shit is d place whr greenbeans were placed.disgusting 2 da max.d growin-beansprouts wit weird length.which i need 2 measure.d beans in d beaker were al da measured ones.put in inside 2 syok sendiri.

after bio.wuz esl class.nowadays,i kinda look forward 2 esl class cuz its funny,least stressful,n no need 2 activate my thinkin cells.yea.but yesterday's esl class wuz hell!!!it wuz funny n all but miss ng detained us til like 220 when our class ends at2!!!!i wuz friggin tired n wuz soooo lookin forward 2 go home n hv a nice sleep.but she detained us 4 no f***in reasons!!!!!she gave us essay.sayin tt v DO NOT NEED 2 do if v dun feel like.den l8r she wuz lik y u guys nv do ur work.n she punished giri 4 nthn.or mayb 4 bein abit gay in class.thou d 20 mins of 'detention' wuz filled wit laughter but heck i wud rather b in my cosy bed n sleep!!!


bas,these 2 pics r SPECIALLY uploaded 4 u 2 prove u wrong!!!!


d front


d back.


see????its N.I.C.E. !!!!!
ur theory is WRONG!!!!


these r da 2 body glove shirts i bought on independence day.the colours r fab.u.lous.





i think tt's all 4 dis post.gtg hv my lunch n continue nerdin!!!i dowan2 cry over spilt milk like wat i did on my fcukin math paper.i dowan 2 let my beloved parents down 2.i can see tt they put high hopes on me.n they r sacrificin the luxuries which they can enjoy juz 2 send me 2 aus.makin me feel reli bad if i dun put in 100% effort!!!tt's da least i could do.heck.since when im so mature??? *salute*

~ciaoZ~

2 Comments:

Blogger Kirksman said...

I AGRE WITH BAS. no cun la....the 2 shirts at d bottom lagi cun

9:54 PM  
Blogger adeline said...

eh its chun ok????he asked me 2 get 1 for him.bluek.n i din noe u actually read my blog.surpriseeeee...

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home