Thursday, September 07, 2006

i SCREWED my math paper!!!!!

i SCREWED my math paper!!!!
d whole paper is juz so fcuked up!!!!!
beliv it or not.i DID screw up d stupid matrix paper.
i shall claim matrix s my most-hated sub now.
stats is way easier!!!!
at least i can stil score.
no more hope in gettin a straight a's 4 all my math paper.
i nv felt so helpless in a math paper b4.
math wuz sorta like my strongest sub.
now.even math i can screwed it up.imagine wat ll happen 2 my not-so-strong subs????

i act broke down after d paper.yes.i cried after d paper.
wuz complainin 2 eunice.complainin complanin n out of sudden,
i juz broke in2 tears.
how embarrasin can it b.i thot no 1 ll notice since i turned my head 2 d other side.
but.but.but.
vincent told me tt everyone saw!!!!
gosh!!!!how embarassin can it b???
every1 saw me cryin!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wth??????

sigh.reasons y i did badly.

cuz matrix sucks!!!hopeless,useless topic whic i hv not a single idea y on earth r v learnin tt.

cuz i din prepare well?i did exercise.thou i din finish al d quest in masa but i did quite a couple of questions.which i thot wuz enuf.guess i wuz wrong.

cuz i wuz over-confident?(tt's wat mrs keesssssss said)wtf?juz cuz i score occasionally n i so happen not 2 do well in d DI cuz i DUNNO how 2 do,u cant blame me 4 tt n say tt im over-confident rite?i said b4 tt i suck in stats n matrix.blardy biatch.say tt im over-confident.its not my fault tt im not doin well.its cuz u suck in ur teachin.i think d whole G6 agree wit me!!!

cuz i suck in time management.yes.i spent like 10 mins in d 1st ques due 2 my carelessness!!!!d easiest ques in d whole damn paper.n i spent so damn alot of time!!!!n d WORST part is i noe tt my answer is wrong but i hv NO time 2 change.wat can b more frustratin den tt?

anymore reasons?i think tt's all i can think 4 da time being.

i noe i shud b studyin now.but i need 2 release al my anger,my sorrows b4 i study.

trials is in 2 more weeks.n im nowhere near completion.faraway fr it actually.not even reach 50% of my entire syllabus.how fcuked up can i b seriously!!!!!!! i can cope wit 12damn subs last yr.but now i hv only 5 subs n im edi so miserable.im not d last min kind of person.unfortunately,im dis time.n i cant study in a fast pace.

save me plz sum1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

geesh.wen fei stayed back almost everyday 2 nerd in da library.i noe i shud do tt 2.but its either im 2 tired or thr IS distraction in library.yes.distraction in d library.how on earth can i study????

i think im goin2 hv mental breakdown soon!!!

everyday stressin myself liddat.dunno how many brain cells actually get killed everytime i m stressed out!!!

geesh...i cant wait 4 my trials 2 over.im definitely goin 4 movie marathon b4 i re-start my nerdin mode 2 prepare myself 4 d finals.

pulse.
devils wear prada.
my super ex-gf.
john tucker muz die.
miami vice.
world trade centre.

sooooooooooooooo many nice moviesssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i muz make sure i watch at least half of those movies....

i wanna hv a birthday partay 2!!!!!
its my 18th bday!!!!
of course its auspicious rite?lol.
but.my parents seem reli reluctant 2 let me hv 1.sayin tt finals is so near n blablabla.
n asked me 2 hv it after my finals.but tt's a month after my bday.
so potong steam.
im gonna persuade them till they gif in.
showin my lawyer skills.

*my blog seems 2 b lackin of pics.sumhow im not so enthusiastic of camwhorin lately.mayb is due 2 stress over my trials.or mayb d camwhore-posin bug is hybernatin.*

gtg bathe n eat now.hard core nerdin tonite.i mean it.3 bloody chaps of physics waitin 4 me 2 absorb!!!


~ciaoZ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home