Wednesday, September 06, 2006

so dead.so so dead....

im soooooo dead!!!!!

seriously dieded!!!!!!!!

my trials is in freakin less den 3 weeks.n i hv shitloads 2 catchup and im on9 bloggin!!!!!

who on mother's earth in their right mind ll blog when they r supposed 2 study HARD!!!!!

clearly,i hv lost my mind!!!!!

i stayed bac in col 2 'study' in d library.sook yen n i went library straight after class.plannin mind u PLANNIN 2 b a nerd,gud student n start nerdin.guess wat v did?v spotted dis quite hot guy wit absolutely macho body!!!!n in case u guys dunno.yes i simply admire macho guys!!!!reli built up guys.they give me d secure feelin. =P
how on earth r v suppose 2 nerd wit ful concentration when thr's a hunk within ur vicinity????? yea.4 half an hour,yen n i were checkin him out,gigglin,checkin him out,gigglin again.BUT not doin our math work.so muc 4 nerdin in library.

library mite not b da best place 2 nerd when thr's a hunk within ur visible range!!!!!!

johan came n join us after tt.he wuz bored.ppl tend 2 do weird stuffs when they r bored 2 death.tt's wat johan did.mumblin sum ***** prayers.juz 2 annoy us.doin his usual-oh-im-a-bimbo slang n more other stuffs cuz he's juz plain bored!!!!yea.so i listened 2 my ipod whhile writin my math formulae sheet but it din seem 2 work.i cant hear but i could stil c him.fine.entertained him 4 while.c wat a gud fren m i.so by d time i actually settled down.it wuz almost 3.studied sum bio.d ever-'interestin'-ecosystem!!!which i juz studied yesterday.n i barely rmb anythn when i wuz tryin 2 do questions.all my hard work went down da drain.seriously.my brain is NOT gud in memorisin stuffs.tt's y u cant c me scorin in bio n chem.cuz i HATE memorisin.mayb scorin well in physics n maths occasionally.not alwiz.salute those ppl wit photographic memory.is dis wat u call them?couldnt rmb.how nice if i could juz rmb by juz readin once.like my dear fren-su ee.but she NV admits tt she's darn smarttt!!!!

so i did pass yr quetions tryin 2 refresh my memories.*cursin at d same time*.duh rite,imagine d nite b4 u were strugglin damn freakin hard 2 squeeze at muc info in2 ur limited-spaced brain.d next day.every single damn thing juz disappeared fr ur non-absorb-proove brain!!!!bloody frustratin.wasted my time n gain nuts!!!!!once again,i started 2 scold myself 4 choosin bio instead of spec math!!im pretty sure spec math is muc better den bio!!!!!!but wat's done is done.

after studyin 4 2 days bout ecosystem.d 'magic' words i can rmb well are
natural selection.
gene flow.
abiotic n biotic factor.
autotrophs.heterotrophs.
biodiversity.
succession.

yea.i only noe them in words!!!!which means essay question cum out.

confirm die!!!!

my parents r plannin a trip 2 china end of dis year.yay!!!!winter clothin.i luv winter clothins but it makes me look damn fat wit multi-layers of clothes!!!!but.but.but.but.my dad dropped me wit a bomb!!!

'u all go china,if wan2 shop,muz save ur own money.if not,u all juz c ppl shop enuf edi edi'
*with a wide grin on his face*

wth?
im like dead broke now.n now im savin 4 my adidas sneakers,rebondin,perfume,belly piercin.n shoppin in china is damn GUD!!n i def cant miss it.but now i need 2 save my own money 2 shop thr????ishhhhh!!!!


i so need a job DESPERATELY after my finals!!!!!!!!

any recommendation?nice job wit high pay.*slowly dream on*
sigh.i need 2 sacrifice 2 satisfy my shoppin needssss!!!!
bein a shopaholic sucks.
4 eve broke.


tt's all 4 now.need 2 continue my ecosystem.

~ciaoZ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home