Thursday, September 14, 2006

da memoirs of my pretty fcuked up life : part 1.

WARNIN: dis is a friggin emo post wit lotsa vulgar words!!!!!dun bother readin if u r not interested!!!!!! dis post is meant 2 release al my wrath!!!!!!



havent been bloggin 4 a few days n im feelin kinda uncomfortable.guess im juz addicted 2 bloggin.
life hv ben such a bitch lately.
study.nerdin.study. pressure from my parents
lifeless piece of shit!!!

my life is pretty fcuked up now.
on thurs,after da briefin 4 exams it added TONNES of burden,tension,pressure 2 my shoulder.

mrs ho kept remindin us tt its a 3 hrs paper.
dammit.i noe 3 hrs is juz nice 4 me 2 complete d whole paper.tt's IF i noe all my stuffs.
cuz i cant b spendin more den 1 min for 1m.
4 chem,i only hv 57secs 2 to obtain 1 m.
which means further contemplation more den 57 secs is most probably lead 2 incomplete paper.
which means i muz b darn sure bout my facts which i noe im FAR fr well-prepared.
which stressed me out like anythn.remindin myself a gazillion times tt i MUZ focus.
but sumhow i ALWIZ fail 2 do so!!!!not til towards late nite whr my consciences struck me.
den i ll force myself 2 kill all d attached sleepy bug 2 make myself study til1.

im so blardy stressed out.
yet my parents dun understand me.juz cuz i DUn show it infront of them.
my peak-stressed time is either in col or late at nite.
which obviously they cant c.
n my mum thinks im slackin like anythn juz cuz i slept 4 2 hrs in d afternoon after col n i go on9 after gym.
DUH i ll retaliate when she lectures s im NOT!!!
i juz need sumthn 2 keep me off my stupid fcukin lifeless PILLES of notes.
izit 2 muc 4 goin on9 for 1 hr?
i DUN watch tv series anymore since they said i SHUD resist temptation 4 another 2 months.
im GROUNDED til my finals is over.
izit 2 muc 2 go on9?u tell me.
den she wud say i sleep 2 muc.
goddammit!!!!i sleep at 1 n wake up at 6.
bloody 5 hrs of sleep n i need 2 nerd like a mad nerd.
DUH i need sum replenishment in d afternoon rite?
izit soooooo hard 4 her or rather them 2 understand such SIMPLE thing?
she can actually ask dun i feel guilty.
does she ever noe guilt is killin me everynite when i realise i din do muc 4 da day n i ll start forcin myself 2 nerd thou im dead tired?no she doesnt.
juz cuz i din show doesnt mean tt i DUN feel guilty or stressful!!!!

i cant bliv my dad actually doubt my ability of fulfillin monash entry requirement.
i noe im not sum super smart ass but i think im abit above average since i hv been scorin 80 above 4 my exams truout dis yr.since im able 2 obtain 80+ 4 my raw score.im sure ter ll b higher.unless i hv serious brain damage b4 my finals.
i din noe tt i AM suc a not-so-0gud daughter 2 them.
i nv knew tt they doubt my capability in scorin tt score.
i mite not me da cream of da cake.scorin a TER of 99.99%.heck.tt's superhumans score not 4 NORMAL human like me.
but i wud try my very best 2 score atleast 95 n above.
i noe study is da key 2 it but tt doesnt mean i muz hv negative social life,zero entertainment.
only study.eat.sleep.ecercise.bathe.
it cant b only these PATHETIC 5 words exist in my dictionary rite.

due 2 da stress im facin,da pressure fr them,n my kiasuness 2 do well.in short my pathetic,fcuked up life.i think i suffered fr mentally breakdown.
imagine me cryin twice last nitw n dis mornin at 7 sumthn in da mornin when i slept at 3 last nite due to 2 cups of tea which kept me awake!!!
cried 3 times in less den 12 hrs.im pretty sure im not TT stable n normal.
thank gudness its weekend or else even 1inch thick make-up cant cover all my swallon eyes.
im hvin weird disorders now.both bullemia n insomnia.
i stuff my dinner down my throat without muc chewin.thrfore its so uncomfy.
so...i went 2 puke AGAIN.self induced.cant help it.n result in hunger at 1 in da mornin
i seriously think my intestines r corroded my al da HCl in my gastric juice.
den i slept at 3 thou i wuznt reli feel like sleepin n i woke up around 710!!!!
wuz freakin tired but i juz couldnt continue my sleep.
thank gudness i hv my ipod 2 accompany me.but my ipod has been such a bitch lately.da batt couldnt last more den 7 hrs.half of their so called 14 hrs.

i shall continue my disfactory l8r when my parents r not in.they r cumin bac anytime soon.incase im accused of being ADDICTED 2 da com.

*ee ling.if ur readin dis sorry bout all d vulgar words.i noe u dun like it.but juz cant help it*

~ciaoZ~

5 Comments:

Blogger elyn* said...

hey girlie, you sounds really really stressed out. chill. take a chill pill.

don't worry too much about your parents. all you have to do is just show them the final product - your final results.. and that you can actually do it. or you could try talking to them peacefully. like, tell them what you've been doing in college, and late at night. also, you could talk to them about the all the pressure you're under.

also, don't be so worried bout your weight la. you're gorgeous, girl! sometimes it's not all about the drop dead gorgeous figures, you know.. you look gorgeous just the way you are. you're absolutely b-e-a-u-teeeful! no need to change that. ;)

don't stress too much about your final exam. I mean, a certain amount of stress is a must to motivate you to study, but I reckon, you put too much stress on yourself and that's causing you to experience insomnia. just don't worry too much about it.. I'm sure you'll do really well. just do your absolute best! =)

wah, so darn corny man this comment of mine. hahah, sorry bout that.. =P gambateh, addy! hehe.. loveya to itsy bitsy teeny weeny lil pieces! *hugs*. =)

1:46 PM  
Blogger *guitarchick* said...

adeline! i know ur gonna hate me for saying this but chill pls. i know your parents are damn unreasonable. i understand. but u really have to learn to tolerate them. dont let them get under your skin. everyone knows that ur a freakin nerd that studies her ass off harder than anyone else in college ok. and of all of us who could possibly get 99.9% we all know its you!!

so chill...have some confidence in yourself. dont worry i havent started studying either. just learn to tolerate your parents. you're goin overseas next year right? ur parents wont be there to bug u anymore. so relax...calm down. listen to some emo rock music...that works for me. just dont kill yourself k!

5:51 PM  
Blogger adeline said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:11 PM  
Blogger adeline said...

hey lyn.yea.thanx so so much babe!!!yea i managed 2 calm down now.i wuz juz pissed tt they dun understand d stress im goin tru n keep thinkin im slackin(thou im sumtimes.haha)i go scoutin 4 hunks in col.its a nono2 tel them.lol.thanx so muc!!!haha.b-e-a-u-teeful.i LUV tt.i shall try not 2 b so stress.or else ur goin 2 c adeline's bird nest hair s a result of baldin when ur back.lol.
when r u back?im missin u ere!!!act im missin all of u ppl!!!!nvm.ur corny comment shows me how muc u care n luv me.haha.luv ya 2 babes!!!!

8:16 PM  
Blogger adeline said...

hey chings,no i wun hate u 4 dis.u noe i alwiz luv u rite?haha.ok i shall take da tolerate part.2more months rite?n i ll b FREE!!!lol.but d nerdin 24/7 is sooooo not tru.sumtimes i wish i hv d ability 2 do tt.haha...not sure yet.but HOPEFUULLY i can go next yr.eh but damn expensive la.if i cant go overseas,i muz go 2 sum farfaraway uni.2 avoid buggin.
wat recommendation of emo rock music u hv?dun worry.im 2 young 2 die,wun kill myself.lol.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home