Monday, September 11, 2006

dammit.
i type a damn long post yest and my stuuuupid com juz get hanged and d whole post juz d.i.s.a.p.p.e.a.r.e.d liddat.
wat an ass d com can b sumtimes.i wuz 2 lazy 2 retype d whole post again so i decided not 2 blog yesterday.

went dinner wit kayi n family 2 celebrate our sis bday.went 2 dis seafood restaurant at mayang mas.d butter crab wuz ok but it stil lose out compared 2 casis(aman suria)n king crab.let it b da price or da food.king crab def hv better crabs,buns n d price r more reasonable n not 2 mention d atmosphere.think tt's d last time im goin 2 eat in tt restaurant. being a not-so-cam-whore now,i managed 2 snap a pic wit my darling kayi.


kayi and i. =P

i dunno wat's wrong wit me.adeline is juz so not adeline!!!!let me list down all da not-so-adeline syndromeS.
~i hv absolutely NO mood 2 apply make up now thou i look like a cow since i hv been constantly sleepin late l8ly due 2 da upcomin test.i so need make-up 2 make me look better but i juz dun feel like.which means i ll b lookin like a cow til my trials over n i get 2 replenish my deprieved sleep 4 da past few weeks.

~i dun feel like drinkin.i m not a alcoholic.i do enjoy drinkin occasionally.when da neighbourhood hv potluch or watsoever when they hv wine n stuffs.but on saturday,on my sis bday.i only drank a glass of irish cream.yes.my fav irish cream.i dun even feel like drinkin after tt miserable glass.

~my cam-whore bug hv been hibernatin seens like 4eva.till now i stil din pose muc!!!which is so da not adeline who wuz once named d ultimate poser.

seriously,i wonder wat da heck is wrong wit me?my hormones had gone wrong due 2 over-stress?or im undergoin sum transformation?serious shyt!!!can sumone tell me wat's wrong wit me??????!!!???

yesterday wuz a pretty boring day.wit da usual nerdin (which i din do muc ).sigh.i cant wait 4 my lifeless life 2 end man.but on d other hand.i dowan my finals 2 come so soon since im SO NOT prepared at al 4 trials.let alone finals.wuz craving 4 baskin robbins ice-cream.but nobody can get it 4 me.watched f1 last nite while 'studyin' 4 my stupid moral studies test tmr.useless sub.utter shyts n craps!!!!i hv no idea y on mother earth r v wastin time learnin shitloads of useless crap.its so gonna make me a better person wit those moral values.they even hv principles 4 moral values.u think ur issac newton or albert einstein izit?principles n rules.shyt asssss...couldnt care less bout it.i wudnt waste my precious time studyin useless piece of shyt when i hv loads of better stuff 2 study.

oh btw,
MICHAEL WON D MONZA GP!!!!!!!!!
ALONSO CRASHED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tt's d best news truout d whole season of racin.how often does tt monkey head has such badluck?he wuz badluck in d hungarian gp but he *cursed* michael s well til micheal retired at d last 3 laps!!!its so relivin when he crashed out n micheal got 1st.im pretty sure tt michael can win d championship wit only 2 points diff now.but d sad news wuz michael ois retirin end of dis season.thank gudness raikonnen is his replacement n not any tom,dick or harry!!!!!

kimi + ferrari = best combination ever.

ruud van nistelrooy scored a hattrick 4 real madrid.dis is enuf 2 proove 2 tt stupid SIR alex fergeson how wrong is he 2 sell ruud juz cuz he has problem wit him.undoubtedly,he's a ud manager.but he seriously hv a prob whr he sells players whom he doesnt like.like jaap stam,beckham,roy keanne n now ruud.they were once hvin suc gud player-manager relationship.n it can juz change overnite.n u ll c him sellin those GUD players.anyway.congrats mu 4 such flyin start!!!!!liverpool,chelsea n arsenal had all lost at least a game!!!serve u RIGHT!!!cheers 2 mu n hope they maintain their superb run.

tt's all 4 dis post b4 i start complainin bout my oh-so-borin-stress.

~ciaoZ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home