Friday, October 06, 2006

fridayyyyy

its a fridayy!!!!!finally get 2 blog after 4 days w'out bloggin.sorry 2 those who check out my blog constantly.seriously,im darn addicted 2 bloggin.hv been controlin myself from bloggin 4 da past few days 2 prevent uneccessary naggin n stop myself from gluin to da com which is absolutely not so gud wit finals is exactly A MONTH time.

a month more 2 freedom.
on the contrary,a month more 2 da battle field.
how ironic can it be.
lookin forward 2 da day so i can 'isolate' myself from da books for 3 months yet dreadin 4 da day 2 arrive s i had not prepared.

trials results r out.im SO CLOSE 2 savouring da taste of scoring my 1st straight a's in sam.
however,esl let me down.of all sub!!!!
i had been gettin an a truout d yr 4 my esl n y on earth muz it b a b in trials?>???
thou its not counted in da internal assessment,but stil?i wanna get straight a's.
wat a disappointment!!!
rmb me sayin tt i ll be happy if i get a b for chem?
i wuz damn lucky 2 hv lady luck on my side n blessed me wit an a for chem for da 1st time in my sam life!!!!
can u bliv it?juz when i thot tt i TOTALLY screwed tt paper,i got an a for da very first time.
its darn obvious tt luck DOES play an important role in results.
bio wuz kinda disappointing 2.i noe tt i shud b contented 4 gettin an a,but but but
i lost all my marks in EASY questions n scored FULL marks for ALL da tough questions!
careless-ness.over-confident i guess??
math is even MORE dissapointing,despite da fact tt math is my fav sub n da sub which i supposed 2 score.
juz a boderline like bio.but math is evenmore DEPRESSIN since i lost 8 m on matrix AGAIN due 2 my carelessness in copyin question.500 became 1500.n i screwed d who;e questions cuz they are linked.
den i lost another 5 marks because i DID NOT read d instruction b4 da paper starts.din put it 2 da correct s.f.
in fact,my answers vary in different s.f. but NOT 3s.f.!!!!
genius aint i?
need i say more?carelessness kills,especially in crucial exams.
hope i WILL b MORE careful,cautious,meticulous in my finals.
*better wrong now den in finals rite?*
tt's wat i hv been sayin since da very beginning.
physics wuz ok.86m.izit a gud or bad?i dunno since i scored freakin high d last term.
but according to ee ling,i SHUD be contented so im NOT goin 2 complain bout physics ere.
if not,im gonna die b4 i enjoy my freedom.rite,ee ling?

these r da pics which i wuz supposed 2 upload in da previous post,


DIY nail art.did it MYSELF.


strickin pink.me likey likey!!!!


da pointy heels i wanted 2 get 4 prom.but uwen said it doesnt look gud.


halter neck dress which makes me look slimmer!!!


dis is more like a casual dress den a prom dress.

after being maidless for almost 3 weeks,im d official fruits chopper,dish washer,clother folder n hanger.
despite doin all dis hsework,gymin more intensively,eatin less(yes,i did),
i stil CANT lose weight.dunno whether izit due 2 my bulemic d past few months.
sook yen showed me dis article sayin tt bulemic will make one fatter instead of thinner cuz da body cant get use 2 da sudden pukin.
didnt bliv her at1st,but now i bliv cuz i think my bulemic syndrome 4 da past few months did me no good besides lowering down my metabolic rate.god dammit.
im ere tryin 2 exercise s much s i could,doing steps n running tryin 2 increase my metabolic rate,da stupid self-induced pukin lower down my metablic rate.dammit.n prom is in another 1 and a half months time.
save me plz sumone!!!!



improve alot isnt it?

the camwhore queen is officially back in action!!!my modeline bug is awake!!!


my sis n i.


juz luv my FCUK shades!!!


s-t-o-n-e-d.


stoned again.

tt's all for now.till den,
~ciaoz~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home