Friday, September 29, 2006

trials is over.

FINALLY.
FINALLY.
FINALLY.
finally my toturing 5 days trials is over.but mind u.its T.R.I.A.L.S.
approximately ONE MORE MONTH 2 my finals.
im kinda lookin forward 2 it actually.
after finals 3 months WITHOUT books!!!i mean text books!!!

my trials wuz ok d 1st 3 papers which are physics,esl(duh!),bio.
d next 2 papers which r chem n math r DISASTROUS!!!
esp chem!!!r they tryin 2 like make us sum super genius chemist or wt.
damn damn bloody bloody tough.
math wuz ok.but due 2 my lazyness n my anti-kees.
i din do much practices dis time.kinda serve me rite actually.
n i realise i cant get along wit matrix.
simple simple question oso dunno.shoot me plz sum1.
it wuz b like hell when results r back.juz pray hard i get an a.
4 chem,it wud b GUD if i get a B!!!!(imagine how tough d paper is.or mayb im juz stupid.)
wtv it is.screw it.im so gonna enjoy my 3 days break b4 switchin bac 2 serious nerdin mode.
pathetic-nya.3days only.

went pyramid AGAIN after d last paper.its kinda borin thr.but tt's d nearest 2 taylors.no choice.
went lunch at kenny rogers.had d oh-so-sinful baskin robbins.swiss mix n choc.heaven!!!distressin n drownin all my sorrows.shared it wit yee yeng but it made me darn darn ful!!!!


swiss mux n choc!!! feelin hungry now?


managed 2 watch devils wear prada.but v bought miami vice ticket 2 kill time n decided 2 hope cinema.
miami vice SUCK!!!!so disappointing.damn borin.its like basically showin colin farell n gong li hvin so muc 'fun'.he's not so hot anymore n she's not so pretty anymore makin it worst.but devils wear prada wuz way better den miami vice.i luv all d pointy pointy high high heels.absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!i m so gonna get 1 during da next sales. i saw d super duper huge poster of john tucker muz die.omg!!!tt jesse guy(couldnt rmb his ful name) aka john d hot garderner in desperate hsewife is drop-dead gorgeosly effingggg HOT!!!!!!!!a MUZ WATCH show!!!!!


he's juz SOOOOOOOOOO H.O.T.!

MAXIS HAVE BEEN SUCH A B.I.T.C.H. LATELY.
i used 2 critisized how sucky digi wuz but now hotlink couldnt seem 2 b better.
imagine sendin d msg 30 friggin times yet still error.
wtf???its damn damn frustratin esp when ur tryin 2 msg while nerdin chem.
blardy
hell.
30 times!!!!
u earned billion of dollars fr us n u provide us such useless,shity service?
damn u!!

not 2 forget MAIDLESS IS SUFFERIN.
i can die washin dishes ALONE.how m i goin 2 survive in aus in future?
laugh all u wan ee ling 4 usin gloves 2 wash plates.cant blame me.
it makes my hand rougher n STINKS!!!!
ok.dis sounds bimbotic.
but heck.i hv been relyin on maid 4 da past 14 yrs.of course i cant get use 2 it in like wat?a week?
at least.at least.at least.
im a gud fruit-cutter.
yes.im responsible 4 cuttin da fruits 2.cut fruits n washin dishes.
thank god i NEED NOT mop floor or wash clothes.


i cut them.*proud*

i think tt's all 4 now.couldnt rmb any wat else 2 post.its 1220 am.slept at 12 yest n woke up @ 445 dis mornin(or i shud say yesterdaty mornin).brain block.


a random pic of me stranded outside my hse cuz my mum wuz out n i forgotten 2 bring my key.
nerdy specs + leather jacket tells it all.juz came back fr exam.

~ciaoZ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home