Tuesday, October 24, 2006

i wuz kinda lazy 2 blog dis few days thou i have alot of stuffs 2 pour it out ere.mayb cuz its SO HARD 2 get access 2 my com since my finals is in 2 more weeks.another thing is cuz i hv lost my usb bluetooth n i cant transfer pics.so my post will be pictureLESS!!its no gud for an ultimate poser like me.

went the curve on sat and i saw dis reli reli GORGEOUS tube dress.but guess how much is it?its a staggering 300 bucks!!!im so not gonna spend tt kinda money on a dress which i most probably will NOT wear da 2nd time.its not like i hv a banker father nor my pillow can produce cash each time i sleep.so forget bout it.pic is unavailable cuz i cant bloody find my usb bluetooth.
i sorta like da curve cuz they hv cheap stuffs in their flee market.its not like im tt cheapo or wat.but heck,im not donald trumph's or david beckham's daughter where i can spend money like water.which means i go for stuffs which are value for money!!!!their earrings design r as good as forever 21,but da price is way cheaper than forever 21.i bought 4 pairs of lovely earrings!!!1 thich loop earrings,1 pinkish button earrings(damn cute),1 ball earrings and another super huge ones.i lurveeee them.it sucks when i cant post d pics.ARGH!!!!!!i bought another black top from nichii.they have really nice tops and da price are way more reasonable compared to forever 21.why am i comparing everything with forever 21.its cuz i lurve da stuffs there,im juz too poor to afford.*its not my fault that im not affluent k?*i saw dis semi-transparent floral spaghetti top where its flare in da bottom,its SO LOVELY and spring like!!!but.but.but.i din get it cuz i wuz indecisive AGAIN as i am alwiz am.im SO GONNA get it da next time when im in da curve again which will be AFTER nov 15!!pics will be uploaded as soon as i get 2 hunt my usb bluetooth down.

exams are in LESS then 2 friggin weeks yet im stil slackin like anythn.i hv shit loads of stuffs to go tru,tonnes of past yrs to complete.but i juz couldnt find my damn mood 2 nerd.moreover,im grounded!!!!!my parents n my sis went klcc yesterday to shop!!!and i wuz forced to rot at home.PATHETIC!!!!sigh,i find it extremely extremly hard to concentrate which god knows why.and my hp has been a really big distraction.but i CANT liveWITHOUT my precious!!!sigh.any idea someone?which can glue my ass to the chair for at least 2 hours to my chair.my target is to nerd at least 6 hours a day but i would thank god if i actually reached 3.sigh.shoot me plz sumone.

i have been thinkin of wat to do AFTER my finals.(i know im supposed to nerd)

~hang out with my beloved and darlings!!!! mishhh u guys loads!!!

~ work!!!!! i DESPERATELY need cash.i wanna get addidas sneakers,rebond my hair and da new sony pink double anti shake cam!!!)

~exercise exercise exercise!!!

~dieting dieting dieting

~start watching my one tree hill s4,desperate housewife s3,the o.c. s2 & s3, prison break s1 & s2,
greay anatomy s1&s2.


but for the time being.i better get my ass and start NERDING HARD!!!
i hate pictureLESS blog.tt's why im making it more colourful.
i wouldnt be updating my blog as often as usual.*you-know-why*

till then.

~toodles~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home