Saturday, October 21, 2006

i noe tt i had been rather rude,vulgar,unlady-like,ganas with all my f*** & other vulgar words u can think of in my previous post.but i couldnt help it.i juz found dis pic in my picture file.wuz taken while celebratin kart's bday back in april dis year.time flies,without realisin,it's almost 6 years of frenship wit my beloved,kart and su(she juz wouldnt let me take a pic of her.)


in my memory,were da times where we used to dislike each other,ended up being so close now.actually,its sorta like a trend of me getting TRUE frens.all my true frens i had now like ling,su,kart,eunice,jac,we used 2 dislike each other when we first knew each other.no joke.u can ask anyone of them.but it turned out that they were da ones who cared for me,give me a leaning shoulder when im down,console me when im really depressed.not to forget SEBASTIAN too,who alwiz call me whenever he received my cursing msg,cracking his lame joke,used up all his credit just to cheer me up.(bas,this post is finally up!) of course not 2 forget my darling eunice who called me late at note thou she's dead tired.luv u peeps lots!!!!

btw,its so sweet of serena to give me my belated bday pressie.its sooo nice!!!
she came over 2 my hse juz to past me my pressie!!!thanx alot babe!!!reli like it!!


i noe its kinda blur.

on wed,thr's dis fresh look makeover or wtv by renu,since sook yen n i were damn bored in class we decided 2 go for it.they helped u to makeover.makin me look like a china doll!!!i hv natural rosy cheeks edi(jealous?),plus their 3 inch thick foundation n blusher i think i can beat da soap operas singer.i just dun understand how can some gals apply inches of foundation n blusher!!!i wiped it away rite after photo wuz taken.seriously,it wuz darn uncomfortable!!!its like applyin CLAY on ur face.yuck!!!da eye make-up wuz kinda ganas oso.so blueish!!!i prefer bronze,and i wonder y d lady nv apply eyeliner 2 enlarge my SMALL eyes.wtv it is.i camwhore a few pic wit da make up on.as remembrance.rite.

















johan my camwhore partner.first time takin pic on d rite side.


















silence is gold.


me in glasses.


classes were damn boring in col but i hv 2 more days left in col.of course im not goin 2 skip col.time reli flies.its almost d end of sam.it seemed like my complaints n stress over sam juz happened yesterday.course work.deadlines.common test.all d stress i had been tru,it made me stronger person,who can deal wit stress.now,all i need 2 do is work hard for da next 2 weeks,den finals.den freedom!!!!with a blink of an eye,i will be startin my uni life soon.hopefully,im able 2 study in aus next year!!!

dis disgusting jam-liked pic here wuz da soap i made on thurs.pretty gruesome i noe.



* finals is in another friggin 2 weeks n i HAVENT started studyin!! all i did after finals wuz ONLY past yrs.i noe.it SUCKS.

till then.toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home