Saturday, October 28, 2006

i have decided to delete the 'hypocrites are pain in da ass' post.since the problem hv been solved,so i guess its no need for da vulgar,ganas post to be published. X and i managed to sort things out and things hv been back to normal.i really appreciate X's confrontation and everythn.i guess there is a slight misunderstanding between us which leads to all these nonsense.i apologized if i hv been too crude in that post or wateva i had done to pissed X off(which leads to all da........) but i hope that in future if there is anythn which u hv against me,it would be better if u confront me rather then tellin other ppl.i alwiz belife in confrontation and solving d prob straight away.da truth mite be hurtful or not-so-nice to be heard.but i can take constructive critism,and i will try to change if its my fault.its no point talkin behind my back,and it doesnt help much either.

so ppl,in future,if u guys hv anythn which u all r not satisfy wit me or i hv done sumthn which pissed u guys off,juz tell me straight.mayb some ppl dun like confrontation or mite get offended or wat,but i would prefer confrontation.its better to solve the problem on the spot,rather then avoiding and ignoring da problem.i dun care whether its sumthn offensive or so,if its MY fault or my wrong ,juz tell me!!

im glad that things are ok and solved between X and i now.good.frenship prob solved!

MY BELOVED FRENS OUT THERE,U GUYS KNOW I ALWIZ LUV U RITE!!!

time flies.there's d end of my college life.and i will be starting my uni next year. i stil remember myself complaining so much bout assignments and common test stress and now with a blink of an eye,its almost finals.and in another 3 more weeks,i will be a free bird.thou im startin uni next week,im stil kinda unsure bout wat course to take in future.yes,i hv chosen acconting.but seriously,i know nuts about accounting and im seriously unsure whether i choose it cuz its da easiest course and i hv no other course in mind or is it cuz im really serious in being an accountant.sigh.i think im da most fickle minded person on earth.im ALWIZ indecisive in EVERYTHN.be it buyin a drink,dress or choosin wat to eat.now u see wat impact it has on my future!!!

talking bout my future,everythn depends on my finals.my finals is in a week time.and im stil bloggin nonstop,slackin.over confidence?i dunno.but i juz couldnt gather my concentration and sit down and nerd seriously.im freakin out.my fear is darn obvious now cuz im hvin insomnia AGAIN!!!!whenever im over=stressed i ll hv insomnia.sigh.stress,fear,tension all da mix feelings are drowning me,til i could hardly breathe.yet,yet.yet,i stil dun get my ass 2 study hard!!!!shhoot me plz!!!

im home alone again.but my parents will be home anytime soon.better go nerd 1st.cuz i wanna watch futtie tonite.MANCHESTER UNITED VS BOLTON......

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!!!

PICS:




proudly present mus prom dress!!!!! *from blook.cost 159 bucks*


mua new swimmin suit!!!it covers up my fats!!!
i lurve it!!!its gorgeous!!!


STONER..... a random camwhore pic...

~toodles~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home