Wednesday, December 06, 2006

my hols has been quite pathetic.nthn interesting AT ALL.
thank god that i hv my series 2 kill time,or else i will die of boredom.
im currently so sick of ou.
went thr with chings yesterday cuz she wanted 2 buy polo-tee for golf.
we were like damn stoned after less den an hour and i ended up pigging auntie anne's for lunch.
seriously,malaysia shud build more shopping malls with interesting stuffs besides cinema.
i think da only thing i can do in ou is movies.
cuz i dun foos or play pool.
lifeless sial.
it will be a diff story IF and only IF im RICHER,provided with unlimited cash and a platinum card,
cuz i will be able 2 shop as much as i wan,without worrying bout being broke.
i WISH.
so ppl,can u guys hang out in other places besides ou??????

my cousins from aussie arrived last night.
waited for almost an hour for them 2 claim luggage.damn sien...
and i finally get 2 c their adorable and cuteeee children.
yes.my cousin is da same age as my dad.its complicated i noe.
their kids are juz sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute.
i swear.they are juz sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute.
with super powderful england with da australia accent.
whoaaaaa!!!!!!!!
i know,i know,u ppl muz be thinkin,
"has da world rotate from d opposite direction with adeline liking kids?"
hey i DO lurve cute and adorable kids WHEN they are NOT noisy and they play along with u.
and i DO hate kids WHEN they wake up from da wrong side of da bed and start crying every single secs.



im passin down my posing skills to dis young man ere.


jeremy and i. cute aint he?



kids definitely look cuter when they do silly faces.


bluek.


his sista.jade.shoooo cute...


awwwwwwwwww............


she looks adorable and i look retarded.


jade and i

not 2 forget,my cousin bought me EIGHT packets of australia timtams andchunted cadbury chocs-breakway and crunchie which cannot be found in malaysia even in langkawi.
bye bye diet.hello obesity.


T-I-M-T-A-M!!!!!!!


count em'


timtam + 'breakaway' and 'cruchie'

my day wuznt that fascinating either today.
woke up@ 10,continue with my korean series,lunch,series again,CHORES and series,sleep.
i had lost da ohm to head 2 gym nowadays.
and i hv been surrounded by lotsa sinful stuffs like the chocs my aunt got for me AND da timtams my cousin got from aus.
timtams from aus are like 1000023456789 times tastier,better,chocolatier den da one in malaysia.
those in malaysia taste more like butter biscuit rather than choc.yuck.
i think my frens are gonna tell me how obese am i when they see me.
but i AM tryin 2 control my cravings for da chocs and timtams.




after getting da temporaray,fake budderfly tattoo on my ankle,
im thinkin of gettin a REAL one at da same place.
but da main concerns now are my parents and $$$$$.
i understand my parents well enuf that they definitely will not allow me 2 get a permenant tattoo.
and it costs at least 150 bucks 2 get a tattoo.
and im currently under financial crisis since i hv been goin out so often and
im deprived from my allowance since college ended.
im a poor gal now........
i need 2 rebond my hair again summore.
as u ppl can see,da bushes are growing rapidly on my head as thou its stimulated with sum kinda growth hormones.
i look like a lion,total moron when my hair is down.
and it cost approximately 300 bucks for remonding with treatment.
why am i alwiz poor????

im gonna continue my lovely shamsun.gonna finish that series today so i can start with my oc s2.
im not sleepin til da dawn since mu is playin a crucial match against benefica.
and im goin OU again for movie dis time.
im SO GONNA look like a bloody zombie.

~toodleS~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home