Saturday, December 09, 2006

surprisinly,i can stand without bloggin 4 so many days.
well,i hv been not-so-adeline lately.
y did i say so.....
adeline has been amazingly patient with both of my niece and nephew especially jeremy which is quite demanding.
i finally find someone on da same line as my youngest sis zoe.
and SURPRISINLY,i actually try talkin to him patiently which sumthn definitely not wat i alwiz do.
ppl who knows me well shud know that i get annoyed pretty fast with noisy kids.
sumthn is definitely not rite with MY MIND.
or maybe they are juz SOOOO CUTE and ADORABLE.


u muz admit that she melts ur heart.


jade and adeline


jeremy and i


the boy and i again.


jadey and meeeee.....


she.is.juz.so.adorable......





went out with my college babes on thurs.
we watched dejavu.da show wuz ok only.
i wouldnt say that its a good show.
cuz it wuz kinda boring at first.it only gets nice when its almost ending.
and da plot doesnt quite make sense.
but wen fei thinks that its a cool show,since she wuz fascinated by it.
oh and wen fei got a new camera so we camwhored.
pics to be uploaded later.havent got em' from wen fei.
but i MISSED most of d camwhore session cuz i went thr late and i wuz chattin with uwen when they were camwhorin in da toilet.
me not satisfy!!!!!!!!!
i did hv some in my hp but they are all spastic lookin cuz it wuz taken in da car and i sat in front.so.yea......


serena and i *its damn hard 2 get her in ur pic i tell u*


fei and i.i know i look like sum fat ass.


random posin pic after i came home.


me in d car with serena's gorgeous hat.

my niece and nephew stayed over my place yesterday and they are gonna sleepover til sun.
i lurve talkin to them.they speak with da australian accent which makes them even more kawaii.
went swimmin with them.but ended up i din get 2 swim but played water with them.
danggit.so much for exercisin.wel,i did hv a whale of the time.


if im not mistaken,i think my metabolic rate has decreased further i think.

cuz i lost my giant appetite (which is supposingly be good) but i did not lose any weight.
despite me skippin breakfast quite often these days.
take yesterday as example,i only had australian cherries and plumps for breakfast,
and i had my lunch @ almost 2.
i felt like damn ful after eatin 2 pieces of garlic bread and 10% of da wedges from miss read.
din even get 2 eat my chocolate cake with brownies cuz i wuz darn ful.

wat's wrong with my stomach?
less food,less junks,minimum chocs YET i CANT lose weight.
shoot me plz.



i only ate 10% of it.



sistas posin in ms read.

ermmm....there are some random pics of me posin my batik sarong before i went swimmin.



before swimmin.


after swimmin,all wet.

i lurve d sarong i got from batik sooooo much.

that's all for now.

p/s: blogspot has been such a biatch.look at da sesat spacing.or mayb its due 2 my lack of knowledge in com.

~toodleS~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home