Saturday, March 31, 2007

I AM A HAPPY GURL!!!! =))

i reckon that was pretty random.
but heck,i AM freakingggg happy!!!

why???????

cuz....................

I BOUGHT MYSELF AN AWESOME BOOTS FOR AN AWESOME PRICE!!!!!

seriously,

it looks great,
awesome length(not too high till i look slutty),
perfect height for the heels!!!! (the MOST important one!!!)
its kinda thick(stable) not too high not totally heel-ess.
im able to stuff my jeans into my boots despite most of the room are taken by my thunder legs.

and,

the BEST part is the price is PERFECTO!!!!!


have a look of my new possesion!!!!!



that's like the best angle i could take with me wearing the boots.


i can actually stuff my jeans in it!!!!


different angle of me posing with my NEW boots with the last 2 looking retardedly posed.


I LUV MY NEW BOOTS!!!!!

nice riteeee????

im not going to disclose how much is my boots....
u guys can take a guess and im going to announce it in my next post.wtf?

~ciaoZ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home