Friday, November 02, 2007

I.AM.TURNING.INSANE!

i miss my blog.its abit wtf but yea i really do.
it allows me to complain,whine and complain again as i wish and all it does is accepting all the anger and frustrations i threw to "it" and also share my happiness with me.
don't bother,i was just bullshiting since i have no idea how to start this post with.wtf

ANYWAYS,

i am taking a DEEP BREATHE from the ever-oh-so-interesting QMB i am being sarcastic in case you are too naive to realise.
i thought i was full pumped up with my 2nd cup of home-made ice coffee for the day.
my home made ice coffee consists of 2 tablespoon of coffee for the caffeine effect,and to reduce the bitterness i ripped like 3 huge scoops of vanila ice cream without feeling guilty cuz its 97% FAT FREE!!! ( but i feel kinda sick now cuz its too creamy) and some lite milk.
learnt how to make it when i was working in michels.

that's not the point.


caffeine keeps me awake,BUT it doesn't make my brain works better.
QMB is killing me slowly and its not funny anymore.
ok,that sentence doesn't make much sense but heck!
just when i took 8021391023102310928 years to understand the whole regression shit,now i am stuck with the power of test.
and i am on the verge of pulling my hair off the scalp,literally.
my aim for qmb is to get a D,as in 75%.
and to achieve that,i need a 48/55 in my finals.
which seems BEYOND MY ABILITY at this moment.
where are all my intelligence in math??? my brain is seriously depriving of statistics cells.wtf
BAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
i aint going to sleep till i managed to figure the whole shit out.
as usual,stress = cravings.
i need my fooooood!
thank god that i brushed my teeth,or else....... you know what will happened.


i need some pictures to brighten up my blog so some random pictures.
more like my camwhore-ing photos.
sue me for that,I LIKE!



spring is pretttyyyyyyyyy!!!
purple flowers everywhere!!!!


what's new?


..............


i love taking photo with the help of sunlight as the slimming effect is just WONDERFULLL!!
emily,i finally wore the tube baby doll top u gave me.=)
and it actually looks good and i have a shorts underneath btw.
ps: i am NOT overdressed as this is a really TYPICAL,NORMAL OUTFIT here.


this is one of the very rare photo where my fringe is all pinned up.


laters people.
need to continue squeezing more brain juice till i get it.=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home