Monday, November 12, 2007

BAH!-edited-

finance went totally shithouse today.
and when i say shithouse,i really do mean it.
its the WORST est exam i ever sat in my entire life ever since i was brought to this earth.wtf.
i was aiming for a HD before,but now,i shall settle with a credit or maybe pass.wtf
seriously,whoever who told me that fins 1613 is easy,UTTER BULLSHIT!
not when you get fkn zhian chen as ur lecturer!
couldnt teach for nuts but the questions he set are harder than master's paper.wtf
BAH!!!
my brain is drained till i couldnt even get myself to study macro.
was at the library from 9-1 before exams,then exam was 2-4pm.
my brain couldnt take it no more!!!! i have no choice though.BAH!
got a double scoop ice cream with 3 flavours as an anti depressant!
green tea ( my ALL TIME FAVOURITE) hokey pokey (vanila and honey comb.YUM!) and marble (vanila and choc with cookies)
sinful but heck,couldnt give a shit at this moment,i need some brain food.


digression.
enough of exams shit which makes me more depressed everytime i talk about it.


was blog stalking as per usual,and i found out something interesting.
apparently,there was a protest going on last saturday in my BELOVED sarcasm intended country.
reasons?not very sure because the local media were obviously trying to cover up such embarrassing news from the nation why am i not surprised.
by blog hopping from a different blogs and asked my friend about it,i sorta get the rough idea about what happened.
however,i shall not speak more and i was asked to delete this post in case i get caught by the gov's people and disappear into thin air.
so much for a democratic country and freedom of speech.
BS!


despite my semi dead braincells,i need to force myself to continue my date with my macro textbook.


LATERS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home