Saturday, November 03, 2007

EXAM BLUES.

revision is really doing my head in at the moment.
especially when you have so much stuffs to squeeze into my puny brain (ok,i am well aware that my head aint small.wtf.my point is brain memory space) and time is running out.
having your period this time aint helping much either.
but it definitely explains the cranky,grumpy me.


this is a really good shot i reckon,taken by linda sometime ago.
the photoshop effect makes it look even better.i miss photoshop-ing.

at times like this,the frequent thoughts that always float in your mind are all the "what ifs"
its always what if this,and what if that.
those thoughts that just appear in your mind out of no where,for no apparent reasons.

however,its a relief that i am finally getting the hang of QMB on how to answer and interpret questions.
hopefully,(more like i need to@)by practising more past years,i am able to sit the exam with full confidence.

i am desperate for my 2 HDs and 2Ds.
something which i know its kinda far beyond my reach and people might just think i am mad.
oh well,at least i know i have tried and setting a higher standard for myself doesn't mean that i am insane of something.

i am currently undergoing those i-don't-give-a-shit-about-how-i-look-phase.
with the amount of sleep i am getting decreasing,eye bags are"growing",puffy eyes which make my already-very-small-eyes even smaller,i actually turned out in uni on thursday and went to work with my glasses and make-upLESS.
far out!
i so need to praise myself for that courage man.
its not like i paint my face with 3 inches thick make up to uni everyday,just minimum make up to enhance my beauty,wtf
its the exams blues i tell you,with all this emo random shit,CRAVINGS and frequent blogging.
12 more days before i am done with my uni year 1 and have my massive long break till 2nd week of march.envy me,bitches!

digression.


also, having problems to take 2 weeks off for my finals from work is giving me another headache.
they full gave me the whole you-are-not-the-only-one-half-of-the-staffs-here-are-uni-students-and-they-have-finals-too.
wtf.
well,this is reality and thats how the working world is.
its time for me to grow up?
there weer some misunderstandings going on about me cancelling the shifts,and i might be jobless from tomorrow onwards.we shall see.


it would be awesome,if i could just go to a beach with no crowd,sitting by the beach and stare at the deep blue sea,with my trusty ipod.
letting all my thoughts to flow smoothly,letting everything out silently.



12 more days till i could break free!!!
a whole month of chil-lax time before i return home.
this is when i feel that i NEED a job to support all my leisure activities.
one thing i have learn from the locals here is : you spend what you earn.
i would say out of 10 person i know,there is probably only 1 out of 10 who takes money from their parents.which means the other 9 person actually work to earn their own pocket money.
you get my point.


and of course a girls night out is a must!
heaps of catching up to be done too.=)


f.y.i.,
i am blogging while watching the current match of the season,battle between the top 2 of the premier league table.




VS




its half time break now and MANCHESTER UNITED IS LEADING BY ONE GOAL.

rooney scored on the 45th minutes.
however,this is definitely not enough and manutd needs to score as many more goals as they could to prevent history from repeating.
in case you guys dont know,they were leading 1-0 through out the whole match against arsenal,and henry leveled up around 83 minues-ish and van persie was the one who scored the winning goal or vise versa.( i think its more like the other way now.)
just a vague memory after missing from the soccer world for such a long time.
i remember that match was so cut watching manutd leading all the way and lost in the last 5 minutes.


DAMMIT!!!!!!

just before i was about to log out,fkn arsenal scored.
jeez.
an open goal.
WHY.IS.THIS.HAPPENING?
omg,fabegres is my enemy now.and van der sar could be the hero AND failure at the same time.
oh no,arsenal are getting full pumped up now.
back to the game.

till then,
~toodleS~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home